High and Tight Mid-Controls.

I know it's been a long time coming but here's the first set a version 3 going together!!

Attachments

• IMG_6076.JPG
    IMG_6076.JPG
    271 KB · Views: 332
It’s that time of year again!!!

Starting on Friday the 25th and going through Monday the 28th. We will be having our Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale!
We are offering some KILLER deals!

Discount Code IHC20
20% off your entire order of our products. (Mid Controls, Clutch Kits, E-Box, Tail lights, exc..)

Discount Code IHC15
15% off of our services (Elephant Tappet upgrade, Transmission Polishing, Fork Shaving)

We are also for the first time offering a discount on our engine building services!
FOR THIS WEEKEND ONLY!!
$250 off a 277 rephased short block.
$500 off a complete 700cc 277 rephased engine.
The prices have already been adjusted on the website. (they do not include shipping)

Check the Instagram and the website for more details.
Ironheartcycles on Instagram
www.ironheartcycles.com

If you are out side of the USA or Canada you can send me an email and I'll send you an invoice with the additional shipping cost.
Sales@ironheartcycles.com

A few sets being made!

Attachments

• IMG_6496.JPG
    IMG_6496.JPG
    224.5 KB · Views: 322
  • IMG_6499.JPG
    IMG_6499.JPG
    124.9 KB · Views: 305
  • IMG_6507.JPG
    IMG_6507.JPG
    214.7 KB · Views: 322
  • IMG_6508.JPG
    IMG_6508.JPG
    165 KB · Views: 304
When people ask what all comes with a set of mids.... There's quite a bit that goes into making a set. Depending whether you ordered a set for a drum set up or a disk it's either 42 pieces or 45 pieces total. I tell people to use Loctite! For some who don't want to go buy it for whatever reason but I am now including a small vial of Loctite to use on all hardware. .
To all who are waiting for your orders here is a glimpse of what you will be receiving. It takes a lot of work to get this far.

Attachments

• IMG_6731.JPG
    IMG_6731.JPG
    277.4 KB · Views: 312
Received a package today from Iron Heart Cycles, :bow: WoW!!! :bow2: these look great, the manufacturing is first rate, they fit together perfectly,
sent everything they say and more, cant as for a better product, just have to try them on the bike ..but im sure there is no reson that they wont fit:D
great job guys keep it up :rock:

20161230_105231.jpg

That's a nice looking set-up!

I do have a question: why wouldn't you make the pegs fold? I can't imagine how you'd take a tight bend without scraping - and with a rigid peg.....it could be a catastrophe.

That's a nice looking set-up!

I do have a question: why wouldn't you make the pegs fold? I can't imagine how you'd take a tight bend without scraping - and with a rigid peg.....it could be a catastrophe.
I have looked into making some changes and might offer them with folding pegs. I just don't want them sticking out any further than they need to be. I tried to design them to be high enough to clean when you take a tight bend. You would really need to be leaning over pretty far to make them scrape. I will try and post up some pictures of a bike leaning over on a set.

Good question! :thumbsup:

Back