homeless j's bike....

340frontporch

Grandpa Butterfly
Reaction score
my buddy's bike in the wee little stages... no disassembly shots... just these so far...

IMG_2042.jpg

david bird, four out two down.

IMG_2065.jpg

IMG_2064.jpg

IMG_2063.jpg

IMG_2062.jpg

j's hardcore...
IMG_2060.jpg

really love these hardtails, kinda wish my personal ride had one.... mike at 47industries put this one on, said it was the most labor intensive tail he's done.

really love these hardtails, kinda wish my personal ride had one.... mike at 47industries put this one on, said it was the most labor intensive tail he's done.[/QUOTE]

bike looks good,

i think this hardtail is easy to install, but i would like any feedback you have as to why it is labor intensive. thanks dave

You know your on a budget when there's PBR laying around. You guys make the bars or did 47 industry do them?

Posted via Mobile

hey mr. byrd. i wasn't there when the frame was picked up therefore don't know why it was labor intensive. my assumption is, cleaning up the stock frame was the labor part, but that's entirely and assumption.

ironsled, i made the bars, they're really really rough and just for pushing the damn bike around.

some more updates... well just one really as i'm terrible with taking pictures.... so just the sissy bar is new in these pictures. head and tail light are mounted, as well as a first version of handlebars are done... but alas no pictures of them...

IMG_2093.jpg

IMG_2080.jpg

IMG_2093.jpg

IMG_2118.jpg

here's a new update at how things are now. first version of handlebars. they'll probably be run for this year anyway. headlights mounted, brake pivot is mounted. maybe some other stuff, cant think right now. as i'm more concerned with phillies opening day....

IMG_2190.jpg

Back