honeymoon

CDNTX650

XS650 Guru
Reaction score
think i found a keeper. 2 motorcycles from saskatchewan down through north dakota , minnesota , wisconsin, michigan then into ontario, quebec , new brunswick, nova scotia, pei, maine , vermont then baaaaack home. About 4000kms done already. northern usa is awesome with lots of quiet back roads. Montreal and quebec are awesome. cant wait for the cabot trail.

Very nice ride , some of the best scenery there is . If you got a girl that can ride her own bike and cover those miles on our terrible roads and you are still together when you get home , I would say she is a keeper !

You're biking in some beautiful country for sure:thumbsup:

I recall a motorcycle trip I took with 2 biker buddies back in 1977. We went through New York state, Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine; then came back through Quebec to Ontario.

Green and White mountains are real scenic! Be sure to get some fresh seafood in Maine and Nova Scotia.

I was on an XS , but it was an XS500C. Buddies were on RD400 and Honda 550. We were dumb in those days, no rain gear.................needless to say, we got soaked in Vermont:D Great memories!

think i found a keeper. 2 motorcycles from saskatchewan down through north dakota , minnesota , wisconsin, michigan then into ontario, quebec , new brunswick, nova scotia, pei, maine , vermont then baaaaack home. About 4000kms done already. northern usa is awesome with lots of quiet back roads. Montreal and quebec are awesome. cant wait for the cabot trail.

Cabot trail is unreal. Actually went through there on my honeymoon. Not on an XS though. Lol

Back