horse magazine "smokeout".....anyone?

I'll be there with my chopped 78 Yamie.......and my bagged RED 50 Chevy P/u..in the campground..stop by and say whats up!!!

dont mean to change the thread subject, But alfredo those bikes are gone as of today. Somebody must have had the same idea as me. Maybe a neighbor got em!! who knows. All of us hamton roads xs owners need to get up and have a ride!!

I went..... It's getting smaller and smaller every year. Bands don't even start till 7pm now..... I remember when bands played all f'n day. It rocked, Now, you take a lap, look at the venders and then stand around with your hands in your pockets. When you have a better time at the Hotel then you did at the track.......then there is an issue with the event. NOT sure im going next year.

Speaking of which, tell me if this isnt so depressing that it's laughable.

The giveaway bike that the Horse did, I was one of the names called but since you must be present to win they called the next person. I saw in one of their articles from their most recent issue. Kinda sucks but oh well.

72aedcec.jpg

d627d35a.jpg

Anyone go'n this year? im do'n the ACO for the smokeout this year so i'll be there and it would be cool to meet a few other XS's fans from this site.

Ill be there! Sans bike unfortunately...:banghead: Cause I didnt get my shit together and finish my build. Theres a very slim chance I may be down with my bike but not likely.

Does anyone have the actual dates? I know I won't have my 650 ready but I do have an alternate bike. I hope Recycle Bill feels like going so I won't have to ride down there alone...

So around here (In town) everyones drop'n like flies but i got a couple of die hard buddys go'n to meet me there for sure. there from S.C..
So anyone go'n to be there next weekend?

so only had a my cellphone but here are the bikes that where in the ACO with me everyone made it but one and he threw a belt on his way to the event and the cops towed him to there local HD shop but they couldnt get him a belt in time to make it.

this is phil benningfeild's preunit trump

0623121049b.jpg

this is Gentle ben's stroker CB750 (now 1020cc or something like that)

0623121048.jpg

Jeromy Zigan kz 750 f1 shaft drive

0623121048c.jpg

Wild bill's t120 trump he built for his girl

0623121048a.jpg

scott fauers 72 ironhead chopper

0623121049.jpg

Steve black's shovelhead

0623121048b.jpg

Bryan's 75' zuki gt550 3cyl 2 stroke ( the one i wanted to win if didnt)

0623121047.jpg

AND the winner John humphrey shovel witch is one of the nices shovelhead customs i have ever seen

0623121049a.jpg

the smokeout was a blast. i ran into a few cool guys with some XS's down there and im go'n to start look'n for a bike to build for the ride in bike show for next year so i can take my time and not have to stress about the deadline. Im go'n to make this my main year event so im go'n to get the ball roll'n now!

So is anyone think'n of go'n down? I'm think'n of ride'n down and look'n to get a alittle group together to go. Thought Id throw it out there now

Posted via Mobile

Back