Hot Sauce

geedubya

geedubya
Top Contributor
Reaction score
Like the next man I enjoy my hot sauce, however..............this is taking it to the next level!!!
hot sauce.jpg

Good one Geedub!! Was in Vegas a few years back and ate at a wings joint. The wings came in several flavors.... Mild.... Plain.... Hot.... Very Hot.... and Oh My F*cking God.....

I know where you are at the Jimbo.

Used to buy some homemade Chili Sauce and the old lady who made it graded it 1-10 with obviously 10 the hottest.

Then one day she made an 11, well let me tell you it was farkin hot with no flavour, not my idea of a nice chili sauce.

GW

P.S. more power to you with your current build you are a man of many talents. Also just wonder how come you have so many acft parts??? I bet they all have FAA tags on 'em, LOL.

There's "hot" for flavor, and there's "hot" just to be hot. Best "hot" I ever had was the chili at a bar, years ago. Tasty, but it burnt my lips to the ground....

I make my own hot sauces, I also grow the 5 hottest peppers in the world. To me a sauce that has heat but no flavor is a waste of time. I've hurt people but they always say it tasted good too. LOL

I used to like really hot sauce. I had some at this restaurant once, that had this time delay burn. It actually raised blisters inside my mouth like a chemical burn.
I have since dialed it WAY back!

Back