How do you know when you've become an Old Fart?

mmm.. just ride a bike with racing drop bars and rear sets for the first time in yrs .. your body will tell you your a old fart

Boy and Howdy! Rode an R6 for 20 miles. I was deaf(er) and crippled for days.

And speaking of second childhoods (or really, REALLY long first ones... :rolleyes: ) I love the looks I get when I climb off the FJ and take my helmet off. Almost as much as the looks I get when I eat some Mustang's lunch in the stoplight-to-stoplight Gran Prix...

Ain't that the truth! After 15 miles on the 1125R seems like I've been riding all day.
DSCN0026.JPG

As some of you may recall, I’m also a member of the ST Owners forum and I was just over there and found a new thread entitled: “Have you ever wondered?” and it’s basically about becoming an old f@rt.

This video just popped up on the thread and I thought you folks would get a bang out of it.

Pete

This morning after workout with Yogalaties, I go back down to the kitchen to make my protein drink. Turn on the faucet to mix up my protein powder with some liquid. You all are aware that running water initiates wanting to go and take a pee.

So I walk out of the kitchen, through the living room, through the bedroom and into the closet. I stand there thinking... what do I need to get out of the closet?

Back