How do you know when you've become an Old Fart?

I tell folks there's going to be the biggest yard sale they ever saw, starting at 3:00pm the afternoon of my funeral.

I had this retired couple that lived next door to me, he was a grouchy old fart. He passed away and wasn't even in the ground before his wife drug all his stuff out to the curb for trash pick up! :laugh2:

...when Frankie and Annette gave you an inferiority complex from living 2000 miles from the ocean.

I've thought about introducing a line of medical alert bracelets.

MedBadge03.jpg MedBadge01.jpg

Just hope you don't find out what my neighbor Bud did. He woke up the morning of his 80th birthday and crowed "Daaamn, I feel good!" Then he went to shave, looked in the mirror, and what he saw shocked him--he looked bad, ugly bad. He went to breakfast, his wife took one look, and asked "Bud, how you feeling?" "Great," said Bud, "I've never felt better in my life!" "Bud, you look bad. You've never looked worse. Birthday or not, you're going to see Doc Poker."

The doc takes one look at Bud, squints, and says "Bud, I've seen road killed possums that looked better than you. How ya feeling?" Says Bud, "Fine, Doc, I swear I can't remember ever feeling better!"

"Hmm. You feel real good, look real bad. We'll have to run a few tests to be certain, but I'm pretty sure I know what it is. There's no known treatment, it's not life threatening, and it happens to a lot of men when they reach a certain age. Bud, the symptoms indicate that you're turning into a pussy."

Back