Hugh's HandBuilt "Speedster Pipes" - Limited Quantities available!

Punkskalar

Hugh's HandBuilt
Reaction score
That's right folks, a new product for the XS650 Enthusiasts out there! And while it has been long in the making, a fully developed set of HHB Speedster Pipes is now ready for pre-order.

Inspired by our very first build:

Gas_Station.jpg

The newly developed HHB Signature Speedster Pipes are a 2-2 design,utilizing 1.5" mandrel bent tubing. The exit under the chassis, for added bank angle when hitting the twisties.

IMG_2911%5B1%5D.jpg

IMG_2905%5B1%5D.jpg

Loss of ground clearance is minimal, while allowing for harder cornering - due to the unique design of the pipes and keeping the exhaust system inboard of the frame rails.

IMG_2909%5B1%5D.jpg

Available in Raw Steel, Hi-Temp Silver or Hi-Temp textured Matte Black - and will include all hardware and new exhaust gaskets needed for the install. 100% true bolt on, as you've come to expect from HHB.

Matte Black Finish:
IMG_3047%5B1%5D.jpg

Hi-Temp Silver Finish
IMG_2934.jpg

(bad pic, I know... But the silver finish is NICE!)

These have been test fitted on ALL XS650 models; including XS1, XS2, TX650 and Standards as well as Specials.

Ok, so we know they look cool, but what do they sound like??? Matte Black Textured Finish shown, without Baffles installed...

As always, thanks so much for your continued support of Hugh's HandBuilt - we will continue our efforts to bring you only the best products and services for your XS650.

Hugh

484669_4994054805197_560163803_n.jpg

(Bottom view, these pipes are slightly modified Speedster Pipes, I added a short tail section that will not fit OEM frames, but you can get an idea what they look like from there..)

thats terrible .!... awful..... think about the harm to the environment man :wink2:

I'll have two please :D

mmmmm.oil changing ????

It's a Hugh's HandBuilt Product, you know we made it just right so that you can still change the oil :thumbsup: We don't skip the details...

also a photo of the set up with baffles would be good,especially directed away from the back tyre

The pipes are not straight under the bike, they are angled and do not fire directly at the rear tire. I've run the exact same style pipe on my Black and White bike above for thousands of miles, with baffles and without any issues changing the oil or with tire problems.. :thumbsup: Again - we don't skip the important details.

These were built in the TT style originally, and can easily be modified with turnouts or turndowns should you so choose. :bike:

These are heading to get the High-Temp coatings applied next week! What color do you folks like? So far I'm seeing about 75% black, and 10% silver with the rest just wanting raw pipes. Limited run, so get em while ya can folks :)

The thing sounds awesome! But I feel it has more to do with the motor, that engine has some seriously good throttle response. Love the pipes.

These are heading to get the High-Temp coatings applied next week! What color do you folks like? So far I'm seeing about 75% black, and 10% silver with the rest just wanting raw pipes. Limited run, so get em while ya can folks :)

I bought Black, because of it's slimming qualities. I'm putting them on my stock 75, anyone have any recommendations on jetting? I'm a noob.

Posted via Mobile

Back