Hugh's HandBuilt "Speedster Pipes" - Limited Quantities available!

Nice! They look just like my pipe. And I need some new ones soon.

D3047D6E-F8F0-43D7-BED4-9CC313E076CA.JPG

Last edited:
We have finished our first run, and have a very limited amount of these in stock right now. Looks like 4 sets of black pipes, and 1 set of silver pipes... Get em while ya can folks!

207229_474540015928775_2082152324_n.jpg

How do you folks like the Polished Stainless HHB badges on the pipes? :thumbsup:

We have finished our first run, and have a very limited amount of these in stock right now. Looks like 4 sets of black pipes, and 1 set of silver pipes... Get em while ya can folks!

207229_474540015928775_2082152324_n.jpg

How do you folks like the Polished Stainless HHB badges on the pipes? :thumbsup:

I like the badges. Man.. I better put in my order soon before you discontinue. I've got another bike this would look perfect on. Just deciding which color to get :shrug:

Hey Hugh,
Love these pipes!! Any chance you can make them with a 2:1 collector after the last bend?? Would love a set like that. Keep up the good work.
Any chance of a pro bono rephased crank & cam job? LOL
Owen

Hey Hugh,
Love these pipes!! Any chance you can make them with a 2:1 collector after the last bend?? Would love a set like that. Keep up the good work.
Any chance of a pro bono rephased crank & cam job? LOL
Owen

I personally have not been a fan of the 2-1 Exhausts on these motors, so I can't fully endorse a 2-1 with my name on it...

But, we do have a VERY limited quantity of Silver and Black pipes in hand right now :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I personally have not been a fan of the 2-1 Exhausts on these motors, so I can't fully endorse a 2-1 with my name on it...
QUOTE] Interesting :umm: I'll endorse a 2 into1 with my name on it! I have dyno tests I've done my self that would change your mind I'm sure. But hey I've only built over 700 exhaust systems so what do I know ;)

Last edited:
QUOTE] Interesting :umm: I'll endorse a 2 into1 with my name on it! I have dyno tests I've done my self that would change your mind I'm sure. But hey I've only built over 700 exhaust systems so what do I know ;)

Well, let me take that back - I've seen the Dyno tests on MOST 2-1 Exhaust systems, and there is typically a great amount of power 4K or higher, but I like a nice flat torque curve for a street bike. On a race bike, yeah man - a fully tuned set of pipes is killer! :thumbsup:

Hugh, How many more of the Blacks do you have?

We have about 2 sets right now, hoping to build a few more sets soon - but time is always limited in our small shop so keep an eye on the website. I should be keeping it's listed "quantities" up to date from now on...

Hugh

Well, let me take that back - I've seen the Dyno tests on MOST 2-1 Exhaust systems, and there is typically a great amount of power 4K or higher, but I like a nice flat torque curve for a street bike. On a race bike, yeah man - a fully tuned set of pipes is killer! :thumbsup:
Absolutely! MOST 2into1 systems are hi-rev HP gainers. But I do have test results I've posted here years ago that show a bike I tested gain HP and torque throughout the entire range with best performance around 4,200rpm! It took a couple of try's to get the pipe length correct but I started with pipe designs tested in the 70's so I would have a good place to start. Also I had help from someone who knows a lot more then me! That's my secret to pipe design, I surround myself with people older and wiser then myself :laugh: But let me stress, I'm not claiming to be making a "bolt on miracle" with 20hp gains, just a good street 2into1 :thumbsup:

We have Black in stock on the website, and Raw and Silver will be added here very soon to the site (hopefully - I'm a bit webtarded, haha...)

Back