Hughs pulser coil question.

Nickcc123

XS650 New Member
Reaction score
New to the page. Did alot of looking around for some information regarding the hughs pulser coil and could not find any. I purchased an xs650 and it has a hughs hand built cdi kit installed but the timing tab came loose and the pulser coil got hit and destroyed. I saw that the raptor pulser coil has been used on some xs650 but not sure if it would with hughs. Would anyone possibly have a part that would work inplace. Thanks in advance for the help.

New to the page. Did alot of looking around for some information regarding the hughs pulser coil and could not find any. I purchased an xs650 and it has a hughs hand built cdi kit installed but the timing tab came loose and the pulser coil got hit and destroyed. I saw that the raptor pulser coil has been used on some xs650 but not sure if it would with hughs. Would anyone possibly have a part that would work inplace. Thanks in advance for the help.
I would reach out to Hugh, he provides EXCELLENT customer service. He will no doubt be able to assist you.

Back