hughshandbuilt pma installing questions

james c

XS650 Member
Reaction score
i just purchased a pma from hughs. it came without instalation instructions. contacted hugh he refered me to his blog but i,m unable to download and view the info . left him emails wanting a hard copy mailed to got no response does anyone know where i can get the much needed info. my old computer and very slow dialup connection won,t accept his blog. i didn,t know haveing a newer computer was necessary when buying this expensive system for my 82 xs 650. is it just me or is something wrong with this i just want to fix and ride my bike hellllp james

Go to an internet cafe and download onto a USB drive then stick the drive into your computer.

Do a Google search..............top left side on this page.

Hi James,

Send me an email with your private one included and I can send you a pdf of what's on Hugh's blog.

Glenn

Hi James,

Send me an email with your private one included and I can send you a pdf of what's on Hugh's blog.

Glenn

thanks for the reply i see you,re in N C are you connected to hugh. i.m at coyle.j@att.net. i,m just an old retired guy living way outside cell phone service and high speed internet been running this bike in several forms for 25 yrs everything finally just wore out gone wirh boyer brandson, hugh sounded like a good guy( he may still be) anyway just want to ride. thanks james coyle

Hi James,

No not associated with Hugh other than a customer of a 277 crank, cam, PMA and recently master cylinder! I printed off a pdf so I could use it when installing my own. Just sent you an email, about 2 MB in size.

glenn

Back