I am looking for the French magazine " Revue Moto Technique n° 31 " in original or PDF

Claude Belgique

XS650 New Member
Reaction score
I found four XS 650 in a barn in Holland with 200kg of parts and 3 engines.
Now my friend Patrick and I will try to bring them back to life by September 2022.
It won't be easy to restore them to their original state because there was a lot of bad tinkering but we'll get there.
I am looking for the French magazine "
Revue Moto Technique n° 31
" in original or PDF; if you have it, please contact me.

Welcome to the forum! I do hope you will hang around the forum and post updates of your restoration efforts! :)
I’m not familiar with the magazine, but your avatar features the three bikes you mentioned? The first three years of production? What a find! Please show us some more photos of the bikes with any more details you might have.
Did you take any photos of how you first found them?

Hi Claude, welcome to the forum. I found this link to a copy of Revue Moto Technique n° 31:

https://www.lalibrairiedumotard.fr/boutique/revue-moto-technique/2735-revue-moto-technique-n-31.html

I notice that issue 31 features the Yamaha XS650 so I wonder if you are looking perhaps for technical help with restoring the bikes? If so, you have come to the right place. The good people hereabouts probably know more about the various incarnations of the six-fifty than Yamaha ever did. As @Mailman says, please stay around and keep us updated.

I found four XS 650 in a barn in Holland with 200kg of parts and 3 engines.
Now my friend Patrick and I will try to bring them back to life by September 2022.
It won't be easy to restore them to their original state because there was a lot of bad tinkering but we'll get there.
I am looking for the French magazine "
Revue Moto Technique n° 31
" in original or PDF; if you have it, please contact me.

ask and ye shall receive

https://www.lalibrairiedumotard.fr/boutique/revue-moto-technique/2735-revue-moto-technique-n-31.html

Hi Claude, I am writing in English because we are on an international forum, but you know you can MP me in French.

You should have a look on "LEBONCOIN.FR" or "2EMEMAIN.BE" to find one or two used copies of this book.

Back