Make Offer - I am waist deep in XS650 stuff what do you need? Wisconsin

Do you still have the red/maroon tank in photo XSparts 030? The one on the Rt. Is it a XS 750,850 or a 1100 Tank? Is it for sale? If so, how much to 85711? Thanks

I am interested in any:
  • forward controls
  • un-powdercoated engine side covers (clutch side and chain side)
  • rear drum pivot hardware for a swingarm xs (from the brake pedal all the way to the drum)

Just let me know how much for this stuff and shipping if you have it.

I'm in need of an ignition switch with the key, a shift shaft, shift lever, a smaller rear sprocket, and a tailsection.

I was just in Wisconsin last night, too.

are the alumninum rims still available? if so. want to trade some rear sets for them? or some other billet goodies???? Please?? lol

if no trade...how much?

hi i,m after a new 80 model or later starter clip for a xs650 the clip that goes on 4th gear hopefully new,, yamaha made the later clips heavier and stronger ,,, would you have a new 1 regards oldbiker

Thanks for all the reponses. I have been working with at least 10 differnt guys on the list, Thanks to all who have responded, I will try to respond to all who have inquired I have shipped a fair amount of stuff with more to go and it is miserable cold out there 15 below this morning. As ever please email me off list to make things as smooth as possible.
Gary Goetz
S5579 SR113
Baraboo, WI 53913

608-434-2715
ziesler@bsupply.us

i am looking for a 1971 clutch cable Assembly, the one that is mounted to the case, and also a set of headers with flanges no muffler needed. if you have either im in 89503. let me know! thanks.

Just want to throw out there that Gary is a great guy to deal with. I have bought from him twice in this ad and he ships quick and you cant beat the prices.

Just want to throw out there that Gary is a great guy to deal with. I have bought from him twice in this ad and he ships quick and you cant beat the prices.
He just got lucky :D, emailed OFF LIST and wanted small easily shippable parts, you know?
He also gave his shipping address and paid fast. hint, hint, for anyone who wants parts, from whoever.
:thumbsup:Hooligans:thumbsup:

do you have any front and rear sprockets that are not worn to bad, and you wouldn't happen to have a set of spokes would ya for 19 disc or 16 drum?

Back