I can white wall your tires

kent_in_kc

Heartlander
Reaction score
Hi guys. If you have looked for white walls but can't find anything in the right size, consider adding white walls to your favorite black wall tires.

IMG00387.jpg

For $50 a tire I can add a sharp white wall of any width, even two-stripes or red stripes. This is NOT paint, not a stick-on disc, not latex or urethane or epoxy, it IS real rubber, chemically permanently bonded to your tire. It is hard to distinguish between my white walls and factory ones, except that mine are easier to clean and keep nice using only mild cleaners!

You've never heard of this. I have spent two years developing the process, materials and the equipment to do it. It works, is flexible, durable and can withstand temps between 30F and 200F! With reasonable care they should last as long as the tire.

My whites cure out to a slightly ivory color, like factory whites, but maintain a subtle sheen so they always look dressed even when they haven't been touched in a while. Oil and tar come off easier than a factory white, due to the different molecular structure of my compound.

I'll also include the cleaner you need. You can carry it with you for a quick touch up on the road, even without water!

It takes me about a day to white wall two tires. They should already be mounted on your rims and off the bike. My shop is at Smithville Lake, Missouri. I'm kinda busy and it may take a few days before I can get to you, so allow some lead time.

You can email me at Kent@KentDidIt.com

I haven't done car tires yet. The thing is, my little rig uses a skinny spindle that centers the wheel so I get a perfectly round and crisp edge. I would need to make an adapter that I could bolt to a car wheel that would slide onto the spindle.

Shouldn't be a big deal, just need to do it. Once I make the adapter, the cost of doing a car wheel would be less than a bike since you only whitewall one side.

Back