Ideas for under the seat brake light?

Hi tstcin,
love the paint. I got an XS11 sidecar rig in Tangier Orange.
BTW, howdya get the raised edges on the tank's ivory inset?
I doubt you'd find a catalog light and plate mount that'd work with what you have so you are most likely in DIY territory.
OTOH, that new moon shape rear light looks like it'll fit real nice under the seat rail.

Thanks fredintoon,

Wish I could take credit for the paint and the tank, but alas, I purchased it from the PO as such. I've tried on multiple occasions to ask him how he did it, along with some other mods he did, but he doesn't seem to be the chatty type. Most of my work has been getting it in running/driving condition (installed Hugh's PMA, Pamcopete ignition kit, new battery, a seat because it was lacking, wiring, handlebar controls, etc). The only cosmetic I've done is the side panels.

A combo brake light/license plate bracket was added but some jerk somehow managed to break it off in a parking lot one day (and left without saying anything). It was side mounted to the swing arm. I didn't like the look of it anyway, so now I want to find something to put under the seat in the rear of the bike with some turn signals. I don't necessarily have the right tools to fabricate a bracket in my garage (I have a bag of handpicked tools and that's about it). I was hoping someone would be able to point me towards a prefabbed bracket/kit.

Back