Ignition is shot. Upgrades?

Yo Alex f... now your being a dick ! i don't care if it's your 50th build carbs can get plugged really easy and really quickly especially if their not in use ! if your going to be snotty about it you won't get my help ...have a good day
Bob......

You have choices, Hoos racing has probably the most $ophisticated and accurate all in one system.
650 central or Hugh offer support so does Pete
then there's tc Broz and mikes XS
============================================================
I am in the finishing up end of installing the HOOS Power-Dynamo setup on my 1982 engine.
So far I am VERY happy with the quality of the parts as well as the installation.
Sure it costs considerably more than the others but it is versatile and offers several tuning modes without any other real extra work.
Soon as I get to kick and run it I will finish the writeup I have started here.

============================================================
I am in the finishing up end of installing the HOOS Power-Dynamo setup on my 1982 engine.
So far I am VERY happy with the quality of the parts as well as the installation.
Sure it costs considerably more than the others but it is versatile and offers several tuning modes without any other real extra work.
Soon as I get to kick and run it I will finish the writeup I have started here.
Will you post some pictures of the Power-Dynamo installation? We like pictures here.
OK it costs more..................what does it cost?

Retired the price just went up as there cost went up this year. I sell for $580.00 now, it does change with the exchange rate euro to dollars.
I also have one for the 277 rephrase for $655.00.

Retired the price just went up as there cost went up this year. I sell for $580.00 now, it does change with the exchange rate euro to dollars.
I also have one for the 277 rephrase for $655.00.
Thanks for the reply. HHB is selling his package for $599, so you're beating him on price, and I'm sure the German quality is much better than Chinese parts.

Never try an beat any ones price, jus know what I have to make to make it worth the time and effort....They have been in business 19-20years now, I been using and selling for over 10 years. Never had a call back or complaint . only had 1 guy ask a install question but he figured it out before I got back to him. I have sold these for both the SR/TT 500 and the XS650.

Back