I'm gonna be in a museum!!!

Kingwj

I know nothing, nothing!
Reaction score
I took this picture of Cook Neilsen, Cycle Magazine editor, at the 1974 race at Pocono. Recently I got a notice that the Simeone Museum is doing a Ducati show and Cook will be attending. Short story is they are going to use my photo for the exhibit. I'm pumped. And I really did plan to take the photo, luck had nothing to do with it.

BTW- if you are in philly screw the liberty bell go here:

http://www.simeonefoundation.org/

Attachments

• neilsen.jpg
    neilsen.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 134
Now that's some history there, and I'll definitely pay the museum a visit next time I'm in Philly.

But I wouldn't mind seeing the Liberty Bell either...again...and Pat's Steaks, of course.

And I really did plan to take the photo, luck had nothing to do with it.

Give me hot and sultry baby, yeah that's it <click>, now look over to the left and break the chain, yeah that's it <click>."

Give me hot and sultry baby, yeah that's it <click>, now look over to the left and break the chain, yeah that's it <click>."
Everything about this photo was luck. When the film was developed I thought there was a scratch on the film, turns out it was the chain. And I have thousands of almost in focus shots from the 70's, for this to turn out so well was pure luck.

Back