Iron Heart Cycles (making a page for the shop)

IronHeartCycles

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I have been on here for a long time under my personal account, and figured it was time to make a name for my company.

Well we are Iron Heart Cycles based out of Iowa. We are just a small shop but pride ourselves on our quality. We proved a few parts for the XS650 as well as complete builds.

Our web store is www.ironheartcycles.com You may also find us on Facebook and Instagram Iron Heart Cycles on both accounts.

Feel free to check us out and if you have any questions send us an email at info@ironheartcycles.com or sales@ironheartcycles.com

Here is just a few samples of the bikes we have built and are currently working on.

Here is a build we did just recently for a customer. He brought us a 1981 basket case and we were able to turn it into something that he absolutely loves.

Here is a customers bike we are in the middle of building. 2003 Harley Sportster 883. He brought it to us a year ago and we installed the Hafliy Bro's hardtail kit for him and now he is wanting to step it up. We have stretched it 8" up and 2" out with a 28* derake with 8" over forks.

Here is my personal bike I built for myself last year.

Here is how it sits now as I am rebuilding it after a wreck, and using it for mock up for our new High and Tight Mid Controls.

excellent!! you sir, will be getting some business from me!

so can the mid's work with a stock framed bike? could you elaborate on what differences I would have with these vs. stock? Thanks!!

NOT SURE whats going on but the web site is hard to use nothing comes up unless the creser moves across it, so you don't know where anything is but the stuff looks great

NOT SURE whats going on but the web site is hard to use nothing comes up unless the creser moves across it, so you don't know where anything is but the stuff looks great

Were you using the site on your phone or computer? I haven't seen any problems with it lately. I will look into it, thanks for letting me know.

In the works of getting my personal bike back together and wanted to show how I have my rear brake setup using our High and Tight Mids. Running a custom bracket made to hold a sport bike master cylinder.

Then in other news, we got an unexpected name drop in the July issue of The Horse Magazine. Feels pretty good that we are making a name for ourselves.

That bracket is nice!! Please throw some pics up so we can see what it looks like as a "whole". Also, do you have a pic from the top down? That would help visualize the width of them. Thanks!

how much extra for the master cylinder bracket? And what is the spacing for the bolt holes?

This is great! I love to see little guys making it in the bike building. I started my bobber build 5 years ago and just haven't had the time to finish it. I would love to some day open a shop of my own!

I just have one question for you. Do you think it's safe to remove the top center engine mount? I was told my by local shop that I needed to keep all of the mounts in tacked because the vibrated so much.

Again great builds and I think I'll be looking into your high and tight controls!

Iron Heart may answer different but I'll say that plenty of guys ride without the top engine mount. It's more of a personal preference, try it with and without and you decide.

stuff looks killer! Excited to get that ignition switch/electronics box you're making for me! :) great work.

Hey just an update for everyone waiting!! We are trying to plan the layout of where everything will be going in the new shop! I can not give an exact date but we will soon be up and running, if everything goes right in the coming weeks. We will keep you posted!!

Well the new tool in our arsenal to build you a better bike! Thanks to @vaporhoningtechnologies once we get the shop wired up I'll post some before and after pictures along with pricing!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    226.4 KB · Views: 372
Got a garage!!! Now I just need to get all the wiring ran and all the equipment set into place. I'll be pumping out parts again soon!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    161.4 KB · Views: 366
Well got the shop plumbed with air and the new Vapor Honing cabinet all hooked up. Here is some before and after on a spare head.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    334.5 KB · Views: 369
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    275.6 KB · Views: 404
Back