Is it my turn? Anything to do with lathes, mills and other shop tools

No rain suit? Are you just a fair weather rider?

Yes I am. I'll ride in the rain if I get caught away from home (I keep a suit in the tail bag), but I won't start out in it.

Even when I was a punk kid I hated riding in the rain. At 70, I flat refuse to do it. Riding is supposed to be FUN, not an ordeal.

Yes I am. I'll ride in the rain if I get caught away from home (I keep a suit in the tail bag), but I won't start out in it.

Even when I was a punk kid I hated riding in the rain. At 70, I flat refuse to do it. Riding is supposed to be FUN, not an ordeal.
Be careful you could be putting your man and biker card in jeopardy. :laugh2:

Beside who cares about the driver? It's the 4-jaw truck that we don't want to see getting wet!:p

4j8.jpg

All mounted up and ready to make chips!
Blow-by-blow story here.

Made me a mini Sodium Bicarbonate blaster:
Gun.JPG
This fits onto my air gun and allows me to clean small parts. The air enters a 2.5mm hole which expands to 3.2mm. This venturi creates enough suction to draw in dry powdered Sodium Bicarbonate, or even a water based slurry. It does a very good job cleaning spark plugs and will remove rust from steel. As you can see from its size it is limited to small projects.

Below are some dimensions if anyone is interested:
Gun1.JPG

Click the images to enlarge.

Made me a mini Sodium Bicarbonate blaster:
View attachment 195412
This fits onto my air gun and allows me to clean small parts. The air enters a 2.5mm hole which expands to 3.2mm. This venturi creates enough suction to draw in dry powdered Sodium Bicarbonate, or even a water based slurry. It does a very good job cleaning spark plugs and will remove rust from steel. As you can see from its size it is limited to small projects.

Below are some dimensions if anyone is interested:
View attachment 195413

Click the images to enlarge.
Is the angled hole lower right plugged? :umm:

hunert miles in the van this morning, nice country roads and small towns along the Wisconsin river on a drowsy summer morning, dragged this home. Stopped for breakfast at a small diner on the way back, lucky they would still serve breakfast at 10 :whistle:.
tablesaw.jpg

Table saws tend to come and go around here. Need em for a project, find one on CL, finish the project then get tired of them being in the way, off to CL they go. Repeat

Last edited:
Back