Is There an XS Rally ?

Backroader

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Is there a rally, get together whatever ?

If not, it would be nice to meet up someday....anything planned for 2010:thumbsup:

Thanks, I will check these out.... looks like everything is at least a two day run one way from Winnipeg.

Looks like the membership is spread thin and far appart...a rally would have to be held somewhere central ....say Minneapolis or south and east of it, or in that general direction. Just a thought.

- there must be enough xslers in north america that 3 rallies would be possible, west, central, east...here we have small local groups that regularly meet in a local bar or restaurant...these groups regularly collect together in regional and national meetings...when you know your local people youre never alone at a larger gathering and once youve made contact with the larger group through meeting them in person or through a forum it only gets easier...all a matter of networking

If anyone is interested, possibly a get together in the Duluth Area would be a good place to meet. There is some pretty good riding in the area....the northern most part of the State has roads that look like they get new asphalt every summer..... I have cruzed the area numerous times on my BMW, F800GS (with nobby ties) and the roads still felt great.

The Shoreline drive from Duluth to Thunder Bay is nice run, cold, but scenic.

Just a thought...I will be out there again this summer...

I would love to ride out there in minn.
Id have to trailer my bike out thought, I'm not too fond of racking up those kind of miles on my bike.

This summer I'll be nevious to do any long rides. Bike hasn't run in over 35 years, it will take some time for me to trust her.

I would love to take that rt. 66 ride someday. Good friend of mine rides an old cb750 and he wants to take that ride also.

Hey crash, make sure you let me know when you go!

- i drove that some years ago and found it pretty cliched out-wall to wall fast food outlets and billboards...had a good time anyway but was somewhat disillusioned...had more fun driving coast to coast canada

inxs said:
cliched out-wall to wall fast food outlets
Maybe like this one?

Attachments

• Labor Day trip 2007 (7).jpg
    Labor Day trip 2007 (7).jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 218
Back