Is this place for real?

GLJ

Never go faster than your guardian angle can fly.
Top Contributor
Reaction score
Earlier today Grayandriden posted a place he was going to order some parts from. OEMPARTZONE http://oempartzone.com/yamaha_streetbike_oem_parts.html
Has anybody ever ordered from them. They look to good to be true. For a XS2 I found new candy red gas tanks, side covers and all kinds of other unobtainable parts listed with prices. The XS1 and XS2 parts are under 1973 year.
Are they legit or just trying to get a credit card number?

I have looked at that site before. I doubt they have that many parts. Most have not been available for many years.
If you want you can call and ask them about it.
Leo

If they really have what they list at the price they list it for, everyone would be buying there and re selling on eBait.:shrug:

Grayandriden is trying to contact them.

I noticed the site says "under construction" which feels like some Russians or something, but who knows... Lots of copied and pasted superfluous text too.

They have an OEM XS1 frame for about 400 bucks. That one exists is kinda hard to swallow.... let alone the price.

They have an OEM XS1 frame for about 400 bucks. That one exists is kinda hard to swallow.... let alone the price.
That's what I mean. Sounds fishy. Why I was wondering if anyone has actually bought anything from them.

Their address is listed as 9671 N. Dixie Hwy in Pompano Beach FL. and I typed that address into Goolemaps and it appears to be an empty lot.

Having said that - somebody went to a heck of a lot of trouble to mock up a pretty convincing website.

Hmmmm.

9671 N. Dixie Hwy in Pompano Beach FL.
... it appears to be an empty lot...

I think I found it.
OEM-PartZone_20190321.jpg

He's out there,
Awaiting your order...

I'd a take a set of XS1 emerald green side covers and emblems at their prices, about 140.00 for the set. Those items state Calif only. Wonder if my local DMV will pull me off the road for using them?

I had a plumbing inspection yesterday morning. They knocked me out with anesthesia. Before I left the hospital they told me no driving and not to make any important decisions. When I got home I saw the Grayandriden's thread with OEMPARTZONE. Found their website and started looking around. Thought I was in heaven. Wondered if it was a dream and I was still under anesthesia. except Ive never had a dream under anesthesia. This is too good to be true. So it can't be true. That's why I thought it would be prudent to ask if anybody has bought from them. And it sounds like nobody has.

I had a plumbing inspection yesterday morning. They knocked me out with anesthesia. Before I left the hospital they told me no driving and not to make any important decisions. When I got home I saw the Grayandriden's thread with OEMPARTZONE. Found their website and started looking around. Thought I was in heaven. Wondered if it was a dream and I was still under anesthesia. except Ive never had a dream under anesthesia. This is too good to be true. So it can't be true. That's why I thought it would be prudent to ask if anybody has bought from them. And it sounds like nobody has.
That's hilarious.

Back