1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Facebook people... We've created a group for XS650.com members to connect. Check it out!
    Dismiss Notice

ISO Not Mike's Commando Exhaust

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by JWASH, May 19, 2020.

1. SomervilleXS650

SomervilleXS650 XS650 Enthusiast XS650.com Supporter

@650trader Do you have an update on how one might purchase a set of these?

2. 650trader

650trader XS650 Addict

Tried to set up with e-bay but they insist on putting about a dozen photo's of other
    peoples stuff between my photo and the listing text and we will not agree to that.
    I have been working with go daddy to build a new site, paid up front in full but it's
    unbelievable but they only work on my site for 30 minutes every 3 weeks and want
    to argue about what I want - Another scam ? Ever since this Virus I have had NOTHING
    but trouble getting anyone to get anything done - Banks, Card processors, UPS, Internet
    installers Etc. Etc. They say the virus affects the brain, I believe the experts are right !
    In any case I chase people every day and will let you know when I can start moving the
    huge amount of parts we have in stock.

SomervilleXS650 and Mailman like this.
  3. Jim

Jim Beyond the edge, is the unknown. Here be Dragons XS650.com Supporter Top Contributor

Well, in the meantime... you could sell them here. Just put an ad in The Shops. It's free.

4. Mailman

Mailman Hardly a Guru Top Contributor

Yeah! What he said!
    CB0B05EB-CC35-4054-9528-32FCA6DBD818.jpeg

gggGary, Jim and GLJ like this.
  5. SomervilleXS650

SomervilleXS650 XS650 Enthusiast XS650.com Supporter

Sorry to hear 650trader, sounds really frustrating. Looking forward to the site whenever it's up and running, sounds like you have some great stuff to check out!

gggGary likes this.
  6. 650trader

650trader XS650 Addict

Tried to get Management to list here for High $ but it seems they have a long term obligation/exclusive
    with Hurst the owner now of Mikes XS.

Machine likes this.
  7. Machine

Machine Race the wind Top Contributor

:rolleyes:
    Can you please post a pic of those muffs :)