ISO Not Mike's Commando Exhaust

Tried to set up with e-bay but they insist on putting about a dozen photo's of other
peoples stuff between my photo and the listing text and we will not agree to that.
I have been working with go daddy to build a new site, paid up front in full but it's
unbelievable but they only work on my site for 30 minutes every 3 weeks and want
to argue about what I want - Another scam ? Ever since this Virus I have had NOTHING
but trouble getting anyone to get anything done - Banks, Card processors, UPS, Internet
installers Etc. Etc. They say the virus affects the brain, I believe the experts are right !
In any case I chase people every day and will let you know when I can start moving the
huge amount of parts we have in stock.

Tried to set up with e-bay but they insist on putting about a dozen photo's of other
peoples stuff between my photo and the listing text and we will not agree to that.
I have been working with go daddy to build a new site, paid up front in full but it's
unbelievable but they only work on my site for 30 minutes every 3 weeks and want
to argue about what I want - Another scam ? Ever since this Virus I have had NOTHING
but trouble getting anyone to get anything done - Banks, Card processors, UPS, Internet
installers Etc. Etc. They say the virus affects the brain, I believe the experts are right !
In any case I chase people every day and will let you know when I can start moving the
huge amount of parts we have in stock.
Well, in the meantime... you could sell them here. Just put an ad in The Shops. It's free.

Well, in the meantime... you could sell them here. Just put an ad in The Shops. It's free.

Yeah! What he said!
CB0B05EB-CC35-4054-9528-32FCA6DBD818.jpeg

Ever since this Virus I have had NOTHING
:rolleyes:
Can you please post a pic of those muffs :)

Back