It's just a question, Should Negative Members (Hater's) Be Banned From Site?

Should we ban extremely negative members fron site?

• Ban the Extremely Negative Asshole's!!!

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • Let The Jackasses speak their Mind (even though it's pretty small)!!!

Votes: 26 65.0%
  • I could Give two shits, Whatever!!!!!!

Votes: 4 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What can I say - if censorship or voting out of people starts to happen - then I'm gone.

I say don't worry - the idiots will reveal themselves, just give them a little time. (P.S. - this may not be obvious to you, if you are indeed one of the previously mentioned idiots)

If people start voting on grammatical errors then I'm in trouble...

Adios.

Hey Skull,

I'm with you on all your points, i'm in complete agreement.
i only made this thread to bring attention to the possibility of losing an awesome artist's contribution to this site, Yes I called him an artist, he is in his own right, the vision and execution in his builds are the type of thing i hope to come close to achieving, but my skillsets are some what lacking but hey i'm gonna keep trying, and bikes like "Cool J's" (Jdizon's) is something i really love to see along with all the other bikes everyone here is building, restoring & modifying.

Keep up the great work everyone. Keep giving us stuff to say that's F'ing Cool, I wanna do something like that!

Artist? are you fucking kidding me. I don't want to sound insensitive, but there are way too many autistic kids on here cobbling together death traps, and I ain't seeing any new artwork.

Sorry, I've been hitting the white out pretty hard today but I like how my posts were deleted because I gave an opinion and it was like the end of the world. Which for some reason made me remember one time when my dad caught me fucking a dog, and so he took me behind the barn and made me fuck a whole pack of dogs.

Speaking of dogs, Before this forum, I used to wipe dog shit on rocks and then throw them at people. But that's neither here nor there.

You actually created a thread cuz you got butt hurt over your heart throbe closing a thread? Gimme a break

If I get banned, I wont create a new membership, I'm way too lazy to have an alter-ego on a board that has so many delicate hipster flowers...

Also, I hate parents & kids & families & other stupid crap like that

I have seen and commented on at least two bikes with obvious negative trail!!! My comments were somewhat schorlarly and not hateful. Perhaps the great majority of forum members posting "Cool!" and "GreatJob!" do not understand what having the contact patch of the front wheel leading the steering will do but at least a dozen here do undertstand.

Don't mistake a comment about motorcycle engineering with 'Hate'.

Tom

I believe in freedom of speech just like most of you here, but when it comes to my friends
getting slammed for no good reason, I got to say back off! jdizon is a good guy and didn't need some dick hacking his thread. I use this forum to keep in touch with friends and like minded people interested in the building and maintenance of our XS650's. If your bored go mow the damn lawn, don't waste our time here on this forum.
But of course that is just my opinion. I'm going for a ride....:bike:

Last edited:
I'm relatively new to this site. Wrapping up my first build and have learned a ton of stuff from here! I was surprised to see this title and thread, I've seen some stubbornness, some big-headedness, some frustration, "what am I dealing with, 12 year olds? READ THE DAMM CARB GUIDE!" But hey, the man was right and besides this isn't sewing lessons here! Targeting "mean people" sounds like sniveling to me, so we need the XS650 Police Tactical Polite Enforcement Unit? Glad to see the consensus says no. I'm sure what's already in place works fine. A little note from an administrator saying "you need to chill with ....... or your hist." Thanks Guys

One of the first people I thought was an ass on this site was ( sorry bro but I know your skin is thick) was Teebs!:yikes: I thought wow this guy is harsh, opinionated, arrogant.....blah , blahhh, blahhhhhh. Well, as I have continued to learn from this overall well informed, group of dedicated members and eager to learn hopefuls, I have learned to respect Teebs and his opinions and views. And i can understand some of the old crusty "I only like the ugly stock, that's a death trap, shouldn't be done, can't be done." poopy pants!
In my opinion it's the spices that make dish.
And not to high jack the thread but let's vote on kicking asses who tell a member they could/ should be selling their item for more money....asses!:wtf: BOOT THEM, BOOT THEM ALL!:laugh:

DISCLAIMER: Any comments that were made were not meant to offend anyone person or persons with the exception of Teebs. Thank you all for reading and may good things fill your days!:bike:

I think this is (and always should be) a free and open forum , if you don't like a comment then pass by it , hell its the interweb theres lots of stuff I don't like so I don't look at it.

I would vote for letting them talk. The moderators do a good job of policing posts that just go to far. I wouldn't exclude someone from our little club just because their manners or personalities are different from mine. It doesn't take much time cruising the forums to figure out 'wow this guy's an a-hole' or 'this guy really knows what he's talking about.

I don't spend a lot of time on here, but I will speak my mind. I agree if someone is being way out of control, pm them and ask em to pipe down some, and if they don't, report em to a mod.
I like the general rules here about politics and religion. Arent racial slurs somewhat political (as in correctness) in the first place?
On any web forum there will be members that make smart azz comments. What ya have to consider is what context was the post (s) made? Hard to put into perspective.....

I for one think it's ok to yell "fire" in a crowded theater. Just don't start crying if you get run over by that same crowd.

Hey all that participated or read the thread, thanks for stopping by, chiming in and and taking the poll.

It's too bad there are some that are the way they are and but hey it's true it makes the world more interesting.

I just want to see what everyone is doing to their bikes, whether it's build something from scratch, modifying, or restoring their bike. I don't want anyone withdrawing their input to this forum, even if its just pictures because of some narrow minded people.

There's alot to be learned on this site and i appreciate all of the information.here and it's members.

This thread can be closed

Rock On Guys

Perhaps this is a good place to remind all that the forum has an "ignore member X" feature.

ignore.jpg

I wonder if anyone has ever done this? I mean as much as someone pisses you off can you just TOTALLY pretend they don't exist? :D

Think about what a thread might look like down the road too. It is seldom that "remove/lock this thread" requests are honored. That's part of "minimal censorship" too.

I seem to have missed the Rascist comment on whatever thread it was. Being an amateur anthropologist I understand we are all descended from the African continent, even if we carry a bit of Neanderthal or Denisovian DNA. ALL descended from the African continent. Period.

What divides us is mindset or culture.
The truth can set you free.

Last edited:
As much as the potty mouth was mean spirited I don't think the comment was rascist based. It had to do with the standard Harley cruiser rider's comment about the sport bike riding position.

Hey gggGary, I have used the ignore feature before. You were on my list, but I pulled you off of it.... again.:laugh: Just kidding, I have used it before though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back