January 2012 XSOTM nomination thread

gggGary

If not now, When?
Top Contributor
XS650.com Supporter
Reaction score
It's January nomination time!! :bike:

Here's how it works:
First, someone "nominates" a bike they'd like to see in the XS650 of the month competition. Next, someone else "seconds" the nomination. Lastly, the owner accepts the nomination and they are in the competition.
First 5 bikes with an accepted nomination are in.

You can't nominate yourself! (However, you're encouraged to throw your bike out there for someone to else to nominate)

Nominees must be active members (logged in within the last month) and have at least 10 posts.

-- Nominators must post a photo.
Members are allowed (encouraged) to post and talk about the bikes, what they like, ask questions....
Now on to the Nominations!! :)

I nominate Cra-Z1. I love this bike, beautiful!!

cra-z1.jpg

Woosh, that 72 is clean! Hey, first XSOTM nomination of a stock bike Bill!

I think it took a lot of work to get it back to such a pristine condition. Any work is tough, time consuming and expensive, but from personal experience it takes a whole lot more (of everything) to bring something back to stock. I've restored a bunch of machines, but going original was the biggest pain in the butt.
cra-z1 has done a superb job of taking the time to restore that bike. It stands by itself.

Gordonscotts raked hardtail was before this competition ever began but I still think it was one of the best hardtails I ever seen.
jefft

She be wide open. Will do a restricted contest or three one of these months.
BTW the first person that nominates a bike that is accepted gets a Beautiful perfect for display XS650 bumper sticker!
xs650comdecal.jpg

Or if you don't win one they are available for purchase here. Support the site!

i nominate my own bike, my 200mm rear "sell out" bike:thumbsup:

Attachments

• sell out bike 044.jpg
    sell out bike 044.jpg
    249.2 KB · Views: 344
  • sell out bike 048.jpg
    sell out bike 048.jpg
    245.9 KB · Views: 343
Well you can't nominate your own bike but SOMEONE else could step in and do it.....

Crap, cra-z1 replied earlier to my PM that I nominated him and he said he would accept. Guess he forgot to accept, LOL. No sticker for me.

Somebody second that thing, it's sweet!!

Decals for all five nominators whose bikes get accepted, and a decal for the contest winner! :)

Back