Jc whitney parts

member3480

RICH
Reaction score
I got this week out of the blue and didn't order it but i spent more money in the 70's and 80's on there stuff so maybe they like me. But anyway i got a motorcycle parts book from them and there are some good prices on some parts that i have bought from others on there.
OLD SCHOOL TIRES white walls and Black under $100.00
Wheel bearings $5.00
Custom Pegs great for making up your own Forward or Mids Under $30.00 pair
Some motorcycle tools
Bags Handlebars Slip on mufflers GOOD PRICES
They were the place to buy in the 70's and they shipped fast. My first chopper shop i use to buy there handlebars because they were the same as my other vendor was selling me but double the price. They have some cheap junk too so you really got to look. But i am going to order a couple things that i want to look at and see what i get.
I ordered a axle kit for my dodge truck to run dual wheels on it. It was a complete kit with fender flairs and it worked great for two year and i was on a highway doing 80 and my right two tires pasted me. Snapped the studs Replaced the parts i screwed up tring to ditch the truck but there shit didn't break was back running in a week. Everyone who ever used them has to have a story THEY WERE THE PLACE TO BUY FROM.

I've done business with Whitney for years. They used to carry the Cheng Shin line of tires, so they had an even BETTER selection of old style tires, at extremely good prices. Now they still have some great deals. I just got Avon Speedmaster fronts from them for both my Yamaha and my panhead http://www.jcwhitney.com/special-applications/p2017240.jcwx?filterid=b1506c51713u0j3 , and 16" rears http://www.jcwhitney.com/k671-cruiser-st-tires/p2015164.jcwx?filterid=j3 . I also run one of their cheap 7" H4 conversion headlights in both my Indian and my Yamaha, with the high vibration bulbs they sell. These are VERY good bulbs for durability, although you do have to put up with a little less light than the standard 55/60 watt H4. I run the 12V bulbs in both. The 12V H4 running on the 6V system of the Indian draws half it's normal current, so it only uses about 30 watts, like the original bulb, and glows with a similar yellow to the original bulbs, puts out about the same light too. On the Yamaha, it puts out full brilliance which is more than adequate for the way I ride at night. If you know exactly what you need, and are willing to accept the fact that sometimes the chrome plate is a little thin, Whitney is a good place to buy stuff.

I got a set of floor pans for an old VW bug. They must have used a scaled down stamp for them 'cuz they were about 1" too short all around. They looked exactly like the originals, only smaller. Don't even get me started on the window rubbers. They lasted a whole season....almost.

Its funny that you said that on the VW parts. They sold a set of wide tire fenders and plates for chevy wheels and a buddy of mine put them on painted the car CRAZY PURPLE COLOR and it looked great and we were all living in South Phila and the bus lost control and ran it over. It was a pancake but the wheel fairings popped off and one was in perfect condition. He was sick
I told you everyone has a good or bad story about JC WHITNEY.
I just looked at book again they have the plug caps that light up got to buy them to see how they look . Good test tool HAHA

I bought some "universal" weatherstrip for a project that NOS/repops were not available. Shipped fast, good product and close enough to the original to work.

Just ordered a catalog.

Back