jemco exhaust?

vinniethevise

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anyone installed JEMCO exhaust (scrambler exhaust) . torn between gorden scott, omar's, and jemco. What do you guys think? thanks!!!

I've seen them on one build on another forum. Mistook them for Gordons work.
I think the poster started a thread on this forum try searching for user "yardape".

Has anyone installed JEMCO exhaust (scrambler exhaust) . torn between gorden scott, omar's, and jemco. What do you guys think? thanks!!!

I run the Jemco pipes on my bike ..... Luv them !!

2399580649_bb237d2ff3_b.jpg

You can't go wrong with Jemco, Especially if your racing. Jon's been building pipes since the hay day of these bikes ( before that really) but The Scott pipes look nice too. So if it's a street ride you could go either way. Jemco is the "go to" racers choice. Just my view point. If you want some nice looking bolt ons, Mac has some really nice chrome pipes and mufflers for a bit less $$$.

I have seen the Jemco and Omars pipes in person, Jemco is the only maker of exhaust as nice as mine :D I will be the first to say those pipes look fantastic! One thing though, you will notice no kickstart on Ians bike. Also oil filler? That is why I make them for the left side.
redo1.jpg

I would get a set of Gordon's pipes. He puts a lot of thought into them and they all look great. The jemco pipes do look sick though.

I would get a set of Gordon's pipes. He puts a lot of thought into them and they all look great. The jemco pipes do look sick though.
The Jemcos are sexy as hell! And just to be clear.... there is nothing wrong with the Omar pipes, personal preferance I just like the Jemco pipes more :shrug:

I picked up a bike last summer with Jemco pipes on it. The kickstart does fit but it is bent out a bit to clear better. With the stock pegs you can feel it against your leg. I haven't really ridden the bike any distance so we'll see. I have rear sets off my 73 so they might up on the bike in any event. I never even noticed the oil filler issue until a few months after I got the bike. We'll have to figure out something if it turns into an issue. In any event they have a really nice sound and look good:thumbsup:
Picture080.jpg

Back