Jim Albert Crowley RIP

gggGary

If not now, When?
Top Contributor
XS650.com Supporter
Reaction score
Met Jim through his 650, first at an XS650 Society rally in Arkansas then several other times over the last few years. Jim was salt of the earth, a great friendly fellow. Family always came first but he worked hard making his 650 into a great reliable ride. I think health issues had been dogging him the last few years, but he never dwelt on them. Jim will be missed. Sunshine and smooth curvy roads forever.

Last edited:
This world needs more gentle, considerate folks with a good sense of humor, and it's a sad thing to lose one. Jim will be missed.

Met Jim through his 650, first at an XS650 Society rally in Arkansas then several other times over the last few years. Jim was salt of the earth, a great friendly fellow. Family always came first but he worked hard making his 650 into a great reliable ride. I think health issues had been dogging him the last few years, but he never dwelt on them. Jim will be missed. Sunshine and smooth curvy roads forever.

Always sad to hear. Should they be watching, I wish peace and comfort to his family.

Back