1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Facebook people... We've created a group for XS650.com members to connect. Check it out!
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Jim

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Mailman, Jun 28, 2018.

1. Mailman

Mailman Hardly a Guru Top Contributor

Bought a NOS cam chain guide from Jim. Well packed and promptly shipped. Couldn’t ask for more than that. Thanks Jim!

2XSive, TwoManyXS1Bs, MaxPete and 3 others like this.
  2. Jim

Jim Beyond the edge, is the unknown. Here be Dragons XS650.com Supporter Top Contributor

Thanks Bob. This is the first time I've seen this "feedback" thing.

2XSive, Wulfbyte, kshansen and 3 others like this.
  3. gggGary

gggGary Stop that! XS650.com Supporter Top Contributor

Jim is always first rate to deal with, knows his stuff and is unfailingly polite!

4. Cribby

Cribby XS650 Addict

Fantastic service, items were better than described, I’m really pleased thank you

gggGary, 2XSive, Jim and 1 other person like this.
  5. madmax-im

madmax-im Yamaha...Go your own way... XS650.com Supporter Top Contributor

Thankyou Jim...The svc .manual is very good for being used. I like that its somewhat worn...Good history too...:cheers:

6. MaxPete

MaxPete Lucille, Betty & Demi - I suggest but THEY decide. XS650.com Supporter Top Contributor

I got one of Jim’s custom built front timing chain guides and one of his re-wound alternator rotors.

Absolutely top-notch service and products in every respect. I would deal with Jim again, without hesitation.

Pete

Last edited: Sep 1, 2019
    gggGary, Moabite, madmax-im and 3 others like this.
  7. DanielBlack

DanielBlack XS650 Junkie

Jim's been a great customer over two separate transactions. Responsive communication and immediate payment.

Jim, gggGary, MaxPete and 3 others like this.
  8. Jake650

Jake650 XS650 Addict XS650.com Supporter

Got a set or rocker arms from Jim for my XS1B build. Absolutely great condition and price.

Jim and gggGary like this.
  9. tzimmerm

tzimmerm XS650 Junkie XS650.com Supporter Top Contributor

Iowa City
    I have bought several items from Jim; a set of tach/speedos that worked, and he threw in chrome housings for free, as well as an extra mount, and then one of his rewound rotors. He is always fair and reasonable.

Mailman, MaxPete and Jim like this.
  10. 2XSive

2XSive At least one screw loose behind the handle bars XS650.com Supporter Top Contributor

Michigan
    :agree:. Bought two rotors from Jim. Both perform flawlessly.

Mailman, gggGary and Jim like this.