Jim's 1980 SG Miss September

Very clever adjustments you made to make the seat fit. All progress is good progress! Although part of me was hoping “ The All Seeing Eye” was going to make a come back for a minute there! ;)
F9549ED9-8F9B-410F-B77C-8A0A4135A5FD.jpeg
Well done! :thumbsup:

Very clever adjustments you made to make the seat fit. All progress is good progress! Although part of me was hoping “ The All Seeing Eye” was going to make a come back for a minute there! ;)
View attachment 137030
Well done! :thumbsup:
No worry.
I will be carrying the "All Seeing Eye" torch for all of us, on the back of my helmet.

The Eye 004.JPG

120888.jpg

Jim, you had mentioned earlier in this thread having some parts re-chromed. Did you ever find a place and send any parts out? I have a few I'd like to have done but have not found a place to send them without sending along my bank account info.
Very nice job on your tank. I'm going to cheat and have mine done for me but I wish I had that skill.

Also....do you have a link to amazon for your mufflers? I'm going to get the same ones but I was going to order them from mikes until I read that you found them cheaper.

Thank you sir. I'm going to grab a set of those. I will pair them up with Head pipes from mikes. I will stay tuned to see about what you come up with for re-chroming. My foot rest brackets need done and a few other parts. My front fender is one of the biggest parts that I need done.

I will stay tuned to see about what you come up with for re-chroming. My foot rest brackets need done and a few other parts. My front fender is one of the biggest parts that I need done.

Good front fenders are hard to find but much cheaper than chrome, justsay'n.

No work on the bike today. Trying to get a rotor done that I'm way behind on. Went to bead blast the frame and just got thoroughly fed up with not being able to see what I'm blasting and blasting my fingers 'cause the glass and gloves are over 20yrs. old. New glass and gloves have been sittin' in the corner for a year or more. So.... new glass, new gloves and a fresh bag of glass beads. Happiness. :D

MVIMG_20190319_183909.jpg

No work on the bike today. Trying to get a rotor done that I'm way behind on. Went to bead blast the frame and just got thoroughly fed up with not being able to see what I'm blasting and blasting my fingers 'cause the glass and gloves are over 20yrs. old. New glass and gloves have been sittin' in the corner for a year or more. So.... new glass, new gloves and a fresh bag of glass beads. Happiness. :D

View attachment 137166

Dang! Looking like a professional shop there buddy!

April 28th?

Ok....I’ll bite :shrug:?

Back