Johnny Pag

The Johnny pag company has been sold 3 times in the past year. Its mostly plastic,,water cooled loncin motor....way overpriced for what it is. If you want a cool scooter at a great price. Kikker 5150 Hardknock 200cc air cooled 2 thousand bux. It comes in 4 boxes...put it together..customize it. Frame and motor are under a 1 year warranty. I have had mine up to 82 MPH..75 mpg...250lb bike. All metal and twice the bike the barhog is for less than half the price. Can you tell I'm a dealer? LOL
I get more attention then a 3 tittied stripper on mine and saved over 600 bux on gas alone this last summer.

- this is going to get a lot of attention wherever she goes :laugh::smoke:

triples.jpg

Take a look at the bike called Tha Hiest by Cleveland Motor Werks. Way better than a JPM Barhog.

Check out the aticle in the March issue of Cycle World magazine.
tvogt~ I started a thread about this http://www.xs650.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5999

Again, I think it looks good, but everyone I know that has a Chinese scooter keeps losing pieces down the road. If the quality control is good this will not be a problem, but seriously, why is it made in China, oh that's right, Cheap Ass Labor!!!...and parts.

I've also heard nothing but bad news about the Chinese bikes. I've heard the Kikker frames break, and aren't worth their weight in scrap. It's one thing to have a shit engine, but weak a frame is not cool at all. No thanks. I'll rebuild any 40 year old bike before buying a POS.

I agree, quality is a big issue for the Chinese but as their profits grow they will address quality issues. I remember when riding behind a Sportster was considered dangerous because of the parts that fell off but HD finally addressed quality control. The Chinese will eventually do the same. And if American brands don't wake up it will mean the death of the American motorcycle industry.

Was that during the AMF years? LOL. "What are we going to make today guys? Bowling balls or bikes?"
Oh, I agree, look at Kia. But I'm not gonna jump up and down about this bike. Although, if they do get it right the U.S. bikes are gonna....oh wait, that is already happening. I pour over Cycle World and Motorcyclist magazines all day. It's been quite a while since I have seen a really good U.S. bike come out. The Victories are doing ok, but most are foreign. A production chopper is a good idea, but as we've seen (OCC, Jesse James...) no one wants to spend $80,000+ on a bike. I'm sure in time they will become more popular. Look at the XS's. Who would have thought, 20 years ago, of the cult following and customs people are making out of them. And parts aren't so damn expensive 'cuz someboby drew a H-D on it.

Well, if we pool our money together, and get say, $40 million, we might have enough to start development of a new midsized American motorcycle. Maybe we could get the old Saturn plants for short money? I got about $400 bucks in my piggybank.:laugh:

Back