Johnny Pag

hi guys ... there,s a chinese iso9001 standard manufactured bike called viper 250cc it raked with a sculptured nice tank... and v&h style exhausts ..really nice.... they are currently trying to get approval to sell in australia according to my email... regards oldbiker

Well, if we pool our money together, and get say, $40 million, we might have enough to start development of a new midsized American motorcycle. Maybe we could get the old Saturn plants for short money? I got about $400 bucks in my piggybank.:laugh:

I'll see your bet and raise you $400. Who's in for gambling... ah, I mean, investing $40 Million on a new mid sized American Made Motorcycle? Being that the patents are running out we only need copy the 650 Yamaha and we're in business. With a few upgrades, 270 degree cranks, fuel injection, upgraded charging systems and Pamco ignitions stock we could soon be making the best mid sized motorcycle ever built.

Then in a couple more years we could copy the 750 Honda Four just as the Chinese are planning on doing. And the 900 Kow and the 1100... Wait, maybe we should stay small.

It's all about evolution: a product comes out (chinese/japanese/American) and the market accept's it or they fade out. I remember honda cars from when I was a kid and they sucked. Today? Whole 'nother story. I absolutely love my sixfiddy and it'll be my cold dead hands before I let go of it but either way, I've got to unload that JPM Barhog pos. lol

Well, I have just finished reading this entire thread and have come to one inescapable conclusion.........and that is, thanks to Inxs, my next build is going to be a triple!! :thumbsup:

I have a 2009 Pro Street Johnny Pag bike and I find the it to be a great deal, a good combo of looks, price, and performance. It's even fine at motorway cruising speeds, with minimal vibrations. Looking forward to their new product line to come out! Wanna get one of their new bikes.

Seriously ? Made in China ? Nothing to think about, it is a piece of crap. Unlike the Japanese , who had to fight against an undeserved bad reputation ( remember when all things Japanese were labled "Jap crap "? ) Chinese stuff is junk. Korea has managed to produce quality items at a reasonable price, and Tiwan has much better quality control than they used to , stuff made in China and( India ) is never worth what you pay for it no matter how cheap it was.

China built =s Garbage! One of My buddies has a CCW Tha Heist 250cc bobber. What a joke! It has a decent look, and he gets alot of compliments, but the tube for the frame is small and looks weak. They incorporated a Cush drive, and he snapped all 4 of them with less than 1500 miles, so much power out of that 250cc...haha! Nice Chinese steel!! That company has a long way to go. Those bikes seem to appeal to people who are new to riding, and wouldn't cut it for anybody with much experience riding. IMHO.

Sadly, most every manufacturer in the motorcycle industry sources at least part of their parts from Chinese factories. H-D engine castings are made in the same factory as CCW which is the same factory that was built by Honda for Lifan to make engines for Honda before that deal ran out.

As for your friend's "weak CCW frame" It was stronger than the cush drive. Design flaw or designed to prevent frame breakage? I donno?

We've been in a global economy much longer than most people realize.

PS. Not that I like it.

PPS. There were a few years early on when Jap crap really was crap but they quickly learned quality control. The Chinese have taken much longer.

Last edited:
Back