• Jamesgs4

Votes: 21 20.8%
  • tron

Votes: 36 35.6%
  • I am Carbon

Votes: 10 9.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well if there was a T-shirt involved, then I'd show you ruthless.

Hmm.. How about you be nice and the 5 guys in the contest get a decal and the winner gets a T-shirt?

I haven't really said much about this, but I'm doing T-shirts again in a couple of weeks. One design with the engine photo by Daniel Peirce like last year's shirt, and one design with Hugh's chopper on it (like the one that was being sold at Nordstroms), with permission from both guys of course. :thumbsup:

Hey Guys I'm good just to know that We can get on our bikes and ride. maybe forget our troubles for a little while. You never know when Your time is up. So it is best to enjoy Your short time alive. A fellow motorcycle rider here in my area had a car pull out in front of him on sunday and he was sent to the hospital in critical condition. I was told on monday that He did not survive. He was a very nice Guy liked by many and will be missed.

Last edited:
so what is the difference between a bike that is ridden everyday, and a bike that is ridden everyday? just because you might get your panties in a bunch without a front fender in the rain doesn't mean that the rest of us are pussies. And also if you have something to say about my bike, just say it, quit taking thinly-veiled shots and be a man and just say what you want.

:laugh::laugh:

ok now that ur alittle craby just like the others u put down. i'll be nice sorry that was alittle low on my part i bet those bags work great for how you ride and i'll say this "to each there own" you shouldn't put down something other poeple work'n there ass's off to make and they love to ride when all that matters is your on to wheels having fun!

:) PS i dont really care for occ's 800lbs "choppers" personely not my style maybe someones just not mine. there to out dated and u think the bikes in the XSOTM are not riders have you ever try'n to turn something 10ft long with 40+ rake and a 250mm or bigger. it's a pain in the a$$. i changed the oil in a Big dog for a local guy that was set up like that. i'd ride any of the bikes in this thread 1000mile b4 i'd ride one those things down the street

xjwmx, you are calling me a liar under your breath, and that offends me. say it to me directly or even to my face like a man, instead of dropping stupid little comments.

Last edited:
Remember the "rule" that says keep it positive! I deleted a pissing match and I don't want to have to do it again. There are a bunch of great bikes here this month and they ALL deserve better than that.

thread wasnt worth reading. But the bikes were nice! Oh yeah its about the bikes isnt it? WTF

thread wasnt worth reading. But the bikes were nice! Oh yeah its about the bikes isnt it? WTF

Yes Sir Bruce Its about the bikes! :thumbsup:
I want to Thank the Guys that voted for my Girl :D You have made me a Happy GUY!
Hey Tron, Good Job Brother! Congratulations on Your Win!
James, if I hadn't voted for my bike I would have voted for Yours.
All and all I had a good time with this thread Thanks Guys ,Ed

And I'd like to thank the ones who voted for me, the ones that know the best daily rider has fenders!

I feel bad for I am Carbon. I was going for a clean lose, brutha.

Back