Feedback for Jumpstreetcustoms

hank hill

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got my bars from jay. Guy is on top of communication, bars were built to my exact specs. Quality of bars is good, decent welds avert thing is straight and for the price, if your looking for something you won't just get off the shelf he's the way to go

check out my Mule Bars if you havent seen them the are pretty slick...I can make whatever though...Any shape size and material. I just did a set of Z Bars for a guy in Canada...he placed the order 1130pm on thais past Monday night....I built them to his specs and they are being shipped today lol. I will tack your design up send you a pic for your approval...and make adjustments if needed. Thanks for looking!

Nice it took 2 months on my last custom bars I had made from front street. I'll definitely take a look or email you pictures of what I'm looking for

Awesome to do business with. Communication was great and the mid controls I purchased are very high quality. Thanks a lot man, keep up the good work.

Bought some mid controls from Jay, very high quality and the best communication/costumer service ever. This guy is a great asset to the XS650 community. Keep up the good work man!

Back