Just a simple thanks to all those who supply direction

YAM277

Yamaholic
Reaction score
I'd like to say thank you, to all the helpful gurus and enthusiasts, who have helped me along the way. If you are looking for directions, instructions or valuable ideas. here are some website/forum user names, I'd like to give a personal thank you, for all their posts, that have helped me along the way.
If you are new to this website, here are a few helpful guys, in no particular order, that will be sure to help, with their knowledge and experience, documented, to help make our experience, a little easier!

Punkskalar, Anlaf, Airwolfe, TooManyXS1Bs, 5twins, IamCarbon, XSLeo, gggGary, Peanut, DogBunny, DaddyGCycles, DirtyDog, SolidLex.

Feel free to add to my list, to help out all who continue the lesson of "Kaizen"!

Here is a link to the beginning of my build, which wouldn't be possible without the gift, of one great friend, who had the foresight, to take safe care of my bike, during the past 10 years!
http://www.xs650.com/media/albums/2691/

Attachments

• IMG_0175.JPG
    IMG_0175.JPG
    286.3 KB · Views: 56
Great post! There's so many solid people on this site! I always enjoy the comments and advice, even when its repeated daily. :)

Back