Just out of curiosity - Airplane Guys

Found here https://www.archives.gov/exhibits/powers_of_persuasion/warning/warning.html

our_homes_in_danger.jpg

Last edited:
^Obviously I was talking about the feelings of Americans. Yes, Chinese people hate the Japanese with a passion, especially in the region of Nanjing. The Japanese kind of highly systemically hate everybody who isn't Japanese.

^Obviously I was talking about the feelings of Americans. Yes, Chinese people hate the Japanese with a passion, especially in the region of Nanjing. The Japanese kind of highly systemically hate everybody who isn't Japanese.
And that Japanese/ Chinese animosity is quite ironic. The overwhelming majority of Japanese are descendants of people who migrated from China, via Korea, to Japan. And in the process pushed the indigenous Ainu people of Japan towards the north, and towards extinction in the end.....

Last edited:
^Have you ever read the story of the guy in Russia who had false incoming missile readings on his scope?

Hi Mailman,
your link wants to suck me in to buying some kinda membership so it can go subscribe itself,
Those nukes must have not detonated as it's real hard to deny that big of a crater; even in North Carolina.

Well that’s weird. That link works for me every time I try it. Well the short version is, in 1961 a B-52 carrying two live Hydrogen bombs , crashed in a farm field in North Carolina. The bombs were recovered, but one of them nearly detonated. Two of the six crewmen were killed.

Back