Just Ride.

Should this ride thread be just a.... well, thread? Or should there be a dedicated Forum topic?

• Yes, it's own topic in the Forums

Votes: 19 90.5%
  • Nah... threads good enough.

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
20200920_094403.jpg
20200920_094343.jpg
20200920_094329.jpg

my apologies for no explanation..i was posting from my phone and it got Fubar-ed....
YES That is Two Wheels Only of Suches GA...North GA to be exact//Beautiful roads...Yes John Chaves fixed me up..with pleasure he did...Today's ride was aabout 30 to 40 miles going to and from T.W.O.

Last edited:
I love this place! I've spent a lot of time there and especially when it was TWO. Bless Bill Johnston for taking it on!
Me too We did not run Wolf Pen Gap rd...but we did run up Porter Springs Rd..and a whole bunch of others...What a hoot...54* when we left the house this a.m.
Y'all know I am no mechanic but I am smart enough to take it to one very capable Yamaha Master Tech.:smoke:

Last edited:
So, John got you all fixed up! I have a feeling you're getting attached to the XS650. It's a great bike and an even better community.
Its a great bike and and the community is worth sticking around for..John Chaves is my brother now...What a generous and heartfelt man....

I really wanted to stay and ride all day but I had to drive 400 miles to return home...The degree of technicality of the public roads in N.GA always takes me aback..initially. It would require alot more riding time than i have had..But i am ready to go back...

Back