1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Facebook people... We've created a group for XS650.com members to connect. Check it out!
    Dismiss Notice

justa joke

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by weekendrider, Jan 10, 2010.

1. MaxPete

MaxPete Life with Lucille...I suggest, she decides. Top Contributor XS650.com Supporter

You made me snort.

Greyandridin likes this.
  2. GLJ

GLJ Ran through life like my hair was on fire 650 time Top Contributor

Forgive Me Father: A young woman goes to church to confess her sins to the priest. "Forgive me Father, for I have sinned."
    "Tell all of your sins, my daughter." "Oh, Father, last night my boyfriend made hot, passionate love to me seven times," she says. The priest thinks about this long and hard and says, "Take seven lemons and squeeze the juice into a tall glass and drink it." "Will this cleanse my soul of my sins?" "No," the priest says, "But it'll wipe that smile off your face!"

59Tebo, geedubya, Paul Sutton and 4 others like this.
  3. Paul Sutton

Paul Sutton Buckhorn Gang Member Top Contributor

I am curious as to what made the Priest think "long and hard"?? Short and thick does the trick!

Jim and MaxPete like this.
  4. MaxPete

MaxPete Life with Lucille...I suggest, she decides. Top Contributor XS650.com Supporter

5. Jim

Jim The thrill of victory and da agony of da feet. Top Contributor XS650.com Supporter

Young, naive sheltered boy graduates from seminary school. Greyhound pulls into rundown inner city.... his first posting. It's a short walk to the church. Along the way some ladies of the night have some fun with him..... "Hey preacher" they yell at him, "wanna blowjob? Just 20 bucks." He grins and goes about his way, not having a clue what they're talking about. The nun at the church shows him his room and helps get him settled into his new digs. When she turns to leave he asks her... "Sister, whats a blowjob?"
    She replies... "20 bucks... same as downtown."

6. MaxPete

7. fredintoon

fredintoon Fred Hill, S'toon. Top Contributor

Hi Paul,
    70 years ago when I first heard it, the rhyming couplet said:-,
    Long and thin goes too far in and doesn't please the ladies.
    Short and thick does the trick and manufactures babies.

8. TwoManyXS1Bs

TwoManyXS1Bs BBQ Hunter Top Contributor

OMG, Fred!
    That's before The Korean War! :yikes:

9. fredintoon

fredintoon Fred Hill, S'toon. Top Contributor

Hi 2Many,
    I was trade exempt from conscription during the Korean conflict but I remember picking up spent flak after air raids during WW2.
    Fragments of AA shells that we all claimed were chunks shot off of Luftwaffe bombers.

10. Signal

Signal XS650 Junkie

MaxPete I cant help asking myself what you were searching for when you found the video in post # 846.

Paul Sutton, Jim and MaxPete like this.
  11. MaxPete

Actually, someone sent it to me and it made me laugh so I put it up here for the same effect.

Signal and Jim like this.
  12. Signal

Signal XS650 Junkie

MaxpPete just pulling your leg , which is possibly what the lady in the tent thought on their first night together.

Paul Sutton, MaxPete and Jim like this.
  13. MaxPete

Undoubtedly.....;)

Paul Sutton likes this.
  14. MrBultaco

MrBultaco it ran before parked Top Contributor XS650.com Supporter

Colorado
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 11, 2019
  15. geedubya

geedubya geedubya XS650.com Supporter

16. kshansen

kshansen XS650 Junkie Top Contributor

17. kshansen

kshansen XS650 Junkie Top Contributor

Not sure if this should be on the "Mystery Tool" page or the one for Lathes and such but if it needs to be moved someone can do the honors. Special application bolts.jpg

Actually the third one over in the top row looks like one I had to make for a motor mount of some kind on a sail boat for my brother. He found a Allen head cap screw the right size but it needed a long taper to fit the hole the I believe the sterndrive of the boat!

Mailman, gggGary, Paul Sutton and 4 others like this.
  18. MaxPete

....or Betty....

gggGary and Paul Sutton like this.
  19. azman857

azman857 '80 XS 650SG Rider Top Contributor

gggGary likes this.
  20. geedubya

geedubya geedubya XS650.com Supporter

The Pope leans towards Trump and said, "Do you know that with one little wave of my hand I can make every person in this crowd go wild with joy? This joy will not be a momentary display, but will go deep into their hearts and they'll forever speak of this day and rejoice!"

Trump replied, "I seriously doubt that! With one little wave of your hand?....Show me!"

So the Pope backhanded him and knocked the little prick off the stage!

AND THE CROWD ROARED & CHEERED WILDLY and there was happiness throughout the land!