Kickstand

dlabkeeg

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
I'm thinking of buying this kickstand, but it's made for 1-1/4". the XS frame is 1-1/8". I'm thinking it should be fine welded on. Any thoughts

Attachments

• ks.jpg
    ks.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 126
That's a nice looking sidestand. How much is it? If for some reason you can't get 1 1/8" one, I wouldn't worry at all about using that one.... 1/16" on either side wouldn't matter much.

Yeah, if you don't mind, let me know how it works out man. Because I'm looking at getting a new kickstand if I end up liking my ride height as it stands right now. Downside though is that the kickstand definitely won't work.

Just waiting for my forward controls from G&L and the kickstand. I've got the battery brace, coil mount, forward controls, gussets, rear brake swing arm, kickstand, and some tabs for rear fender that need to be welded. I'll tack everything in place at the same time and let a real welder, weld.

It's being shipped, and I have to wait for my forward controls from G&L anyway. Once I get those, I'll get them welded on and powdercoat. I'll put a pic on after I weld it.

Back