For Sale - !!!! L@@k !!!! 1973 tx650 like new condition fully restored !!!!!! L@@k !!!!!

gcmoto

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score

Attachments

• photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    316 KB · Views: 167
  • photo 3 (2).jpg
    photo 3 (2).jpg
    315.1 KB · Views: 178
  • photo 4.jpg
    photo 4.jpg
    310.8 KB · Views: 146
  • photo 5 (2).jpg
    photo 5 (2).jpg
    307.5 KB · Views: 174
  • photo (28).jpg
    photo (28).jpg
    302.9 KB · Views: 155
  • photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    236.6 KB · Views: 171
When I got the bike the wiring was a mess someone ripped out the turn signals / flasher relay and the ones that were "thrown in" we're for a 74 and damaged... I had to fix all the wiring on this bike as well as replace the turn signals... The mufflers that were "thrown in " were again incorrect and went to a 74... This bike needed lots of work but was a great starting point for a fresh restoration. This bike as you can see was completely done from top to bottom and the pics and video don't lie. I appreciate the sellers assistance with the sale but this is not personal. I bought the bike for a price that was resonable for an incomplete unfinished bike and put many hours and parts as well as paid for transportation to get it to this condition...if your looking for a great finished bike there is nothing like this out there. Again thank you for the assistance with the sale and I hope this bike goes to a great home.

Ps: I am an xs lover and this is just one of many that I've finished. I specialize in xs bikes and they are my passion especially the 70-73.

sounds like no ones arm got twisted and the new owner is able to do what he or she want. you where happy with the sell. sucks to see your love be mistreated in your eyes, but thats why you keep the good ones around. good luck gcmoto.

No ones arm was twisted that's for sure and this guy wasn't even the seller he was assisting his friend in selling his bike so I don't understand the emotional connection he is displaying. THe amount of work that went in to this bike was astronomical and all in all everyone had a fair deal. It's a straight up bike now with nothing hidden as was before... All works ad went over by a professional who knows these bikes. I am a business man and I do this as a hobby because of my love for the 70-73 models. Youcan see my last posts and work I have done.

And for the record I did plan to keep this one until I got a honda k4 in original condition a week later and decided that was to be the summer ride... The more I read this guys comment the more I am amazed by how rude his comments are! If I was to come on here after buying this bike and say that he mislead me in to believing this was a runner and that the turn signals were perfect or other items he mentioned which were false that would not be right... The darn thing didn't even have mufflers!!! Good luck finding a pair of those for under $350! The clutch cable and bracket were toast and the cases needed hours of sanding and polishing to get it to shine... I can go on about the work but it was and is a labor of love on these bikes and I hope this goes to a good home. Unbelievable!!

Ps: if there are any for sale that are like this one is now for 2k and not a POS ( I search the net everyday) I would buy every one of them! It's easy to say things are a rip off when you don't do the work!

FYI the turn signals are correct unlike the comment stated above... Here is a video of the last 73 I did last summer just to compare...

What he meant to say is that he gave me the wrong beat up signals unlike what he promised, with the wrong fasteners (that were all thrown away...) I purchased correct signals and re-wired the hot mess his seller made of the wiring...

Video of previous bike I did: FYI sold for 4k I'm two days.

Not trying to start a damn "flame" off. My post might have been a bit more agitated than needed, but his retort was also. I posted anything at all because I don't like being lied to, or driving around and spending my time on a story that changes, in the end it changed and that's what annoyed me, if he had said it was for re-sale it wouldn't have bothered me. I'm done with this.

It's interesting that you removed your rude comment but not your second comment. If your intention was to sabotage my sell by posting here and on my video then you my friend have failed. It's clear that this bike has been gone through ad by leaving your second post it only shows everyone how outrageous your 1st post was... I will Take down my replies as soon as you take down your second comment. Again I did not Mis-lead you just simply changed my mind about keeping this bike for myself. I have the right to do that as I paid your friend what he was asking!

Back