laser cleaning

What ... The......me want. Think of the tats of previous gf names you could get burned off!!

What ... The......me want. Think of the tats of previous gf names you could get burned off!!

Hi Angus,
like my ol' buddy Stan. He was stuck with either wearing a long sleeved shirt or only dating girls called Elaine.

Here's their site:

http://www.lasercleanall.com/index.html

That video surely was amazing. It not only removed the crud, but vacuumed up the fumes as well? Holy CARP! Think of the applications! :eek::eek::eek:

I'd LOVE to have one of those handy every time I go to weld something that I would normally have to grind the paint off to get a clean weld.

How cool would it be to have that for any sort of bodywork? I'll bet that would plow through old bondo like nobody's business.

I'll bet they are prohibitively expensive, but if a unit like that could be had for under-$5k, it might be such a timesaver I don't see how any shop could afford NOT to have one. Maybe I'll pop them an email and get a price quote just for kicks. :thumbsup:

I did send them a price request just now. I'll let you guys know.

I ran across this on the old facebook. Not sure how true it is although I've been told everything on the interewebs is true, but someone said it was a $800k unit special built for a company in germany.

I couldn't imagine how it could be over $10k though especially since it has a somewhat of a sales website

Still no reply. I guess they don't have time for little ol' me.:mad: This is why china steals business from everyone because every company in the US has Kaizened and Leaned themselves into extinction.

Pretty cool, I use a small local company in Utah called My Super Green Car Wash & Detail, they actually use waterless cleaning on my bike and I love it, comforting knowing it rust that way. They do a great job (see link above). But cool video I found that pretty interesting.

Pretty cool, I use a small local company in Utah called My Super Green Car Wash & Detail, they actually use waterless cleaning on my bike and I love it, comforting knowing it rust that way. They do a great job (see link above). But cool video I found that pretty interesting.

I would have so much fun with this thing.

Last edited:
Pretty cool, I use a small local company in Utah called My
Buy sizegenetics
crazy bulk review
Shark Tank Weight Loss Drink
How To Get Skinny Fast
sizegenetics review
SARMs for Sale

Super this review by jhon sizegenetics Green Car Wash & Detail, they actually use waterless cleaning on my bike and I love it, comforting knowing it rust that way. They do a great job (see link above). But cool video I found that pretty interesting.
Hi Jtportere9 ....I would have so much fun with this thing.

Last edited:
careful these a mob advertising on f/b with these for only hundreds of dollars ,complete rip off but there are some being sold (the cheapest version) for about 26-7 thou $ , the comments on the hundreds of dollars one is people send their money and its never heard of again

Back