Last mock up before teardown

willyguzzi53

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Took a few pics of my very mild build before tearing down for paint, upholstery, etc. Then I had to take another pic of the new fork brace I got from Gordon Scott. This thing is STOUT. Maybe not as svelte looking as the kind that clamp on the tops of the bottom tubes but the fit is spot on and I like the massive look of it. Going back together I will have different carb(s), maybe a single from Joe Wiseguy as well as a pair of Shell TT pipes and alot of detailing. Hopefully will have it done for the HOAME bike show in K.C. in June.

Attachments

• 029.jpg
    029.jpg
    308.3 KB · Views: 134
  • 025.jpg
    025.jpg
    289.4 KB · Views: 96
  • 035.jpg
    035.jpg
    279.8 KB · Views: 113
  • 026.jpg
    026.jpg
    295.7 KB · Views: 143
What color will it be? Should look really good. I think something other than a flat fender would look better, but nice job.:thumbsup:

John

I didn't want a rear fender at all but with the seat I'm building the taillight and license mounting was problematic. I don't like side mounted tags. Actually the fender pretty much goes away with a tag on it. Tank and fender will probably be some kind of silver or gray with knee pads on the tank and classic tank emblems from Mike's.

Back