IMG_1998_zpspqzgzmqf.jpg

IMG_1995_zpsiz09w35u.jpg

IMG_2410_zpsxnooyoez.jpg

Just an old 81 xs converted to street tracker status
Omar's bars and seat pan
Had to have discs front and rear
Freshened stock motor
Having a little carb trouble hoping to get that fixed and ride er through the summer
Next winter I'm going to tear it down and go back through hoping to warm up the motor a bit
Definitely a blast to ride
I've owned a lot of bikes this ones the coolest by far and the little xs mill is tougher and stronger than I thought it would be
My first xs and I'll say I'm hooked

Sweet bike & cool vid... I was waiting for a start up scene...or drive away scene... but just got a kitty. LOL.

Don't know if I've done this before, but here are some pictures of my 1975 XS650B. import from USA, never been touched but needed some loving, so that's what it received. Now its a weapon and has just been run in........

After rebuild.....
XS%20650%201.jpg

Sad engine.... :(

XS650%203.jpg

Before engine rebuild

XS%20650%20Dingo%201_1.jpg

Sad pistons, original too!

XS650%205.jpg

Selfie...onwards and upwards :) All work carried out by me with the exception of the valves been re seated and re faced and the oversize boring (0.50)

XS650%20mok.jpg

Never a stupid question, all 1975, trying to keep the bike in as original as I can, also the tank has plenty of imperfections in it. When replacing the petcock seals you could see the paint as being original. Side covers are a tad dinged, still have the metallic paint though, it's been touched up with a black in some spots.

Last edited:
After rebuild.....
XS%20650%201.jpg

]
thats terrible mate...: theres definitely some finger marks on the exhaust :laugh:

just kiddin ...you've done a great job ... it looks like new . Wish mine looked half as good.
I reckon you should submit it for next years calendar:thumbsup:

Back