Dang Jesse! That is a stunning bike! And done in record time! Great work.
PS. Take some glamour shots of that bike and apply for next years calendar. You got my vote!

Please bring it!

IMG_20170620_201052.jpg
XSSE 2017.2 B&W.JPG

Attachments

• XSSE 2017 Yamaha Vintage Rally 2.pdf
    331.8 KB · Views: 345
Oh no!! I'm going to miss it :-(
I'll be flyfishing in Montana the first two weeks in September... bad timing!!

Hahaha ok you got me there! I promise I'll try to make it! I've got an uncle with a cabin in Hayesville, NC, so maybe I'll ride up there after work Friday and join y'all Saturday morning!

I have one planning to ride a 76 XS650 from Windsor, Ontario. In 2013 we had one ride an XS1100 from Simi Valley, CA. No distance award for 160 miles from Atlanta.

Eeeeyahhh. Well, I finally - just in the last 30 minutes or so - got enough time all at once to sit down and look at the laundry list of things I need to do this fall and as it happens, I am going to have to can-out of BOTH XS650 events in September. Including the travel time to and from the Windsor-Detroit area, I simply cannot fit them in around family and work obligations that I cannot shift.
:(
Aside from missing them myself, I know how much effort goes into organizing these types of events and what a bummer it is when attendance dips. I sure hope that both events come off in grand style and that the weather is perfect and the roads clear for everyone. I am very disappointed about this development - I was TRULY looking forward to finally meeting all of you folks and seeing some new countryside on good ole' Lucille.

Again, my apologies.

Pete

right on! in Bozeman? Thats where im living
Sweet! I'm flying into Bozeman but heading over the pass to Livingston - I have cousins who live there so I'll be staying at their house. But I'll be hitting the Gallatin down toward Big Sky the day I fly in and will probably have dinner at that chicken and waffles place that evening on my way back to Livingston. you know the place?

I haven't fired it yet. Motor has been ready since spring, but Unfortunately I had a big tree fall through my workshop about 4 months ago and am still rebuilding. Until it's done I have everything crammed in my garage and not had room to finish wiring it yet. Exhaust still needs some work too. Need an additional support added out back.

Back