1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Facebook people... We've created a group for XS650.com members to connect. Check it out!
    Dismiss Notice

Let's See The XS's

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by XS650RR, Nov 13, 2009.

1. bosco659

bosco659 XS650 Addict XS650.com Supporter

That is a catch can that my friend installed. He didn’t want to direct vent the crankcase for fear of covering the tire with oil. He put on the catch can but also allowed it to breathe to atmosphere on the left side with a filter on the end of the hose. The path of least resistance is to go to the catch can first. I haven’t had to empty the can but there is some oil at the bottom of it.

When my friend bought it last year I fell in love with it. He decided to sell it this spring so I had to jump on the opportunity. It has a few bugs to get rid of but is beginning to be a fun ride. It’s a 1976.

Greyandridin, Boog, thuban and 5 others like this.
  2. Raymondo

Raymondo XS650 rider, fettler, setting out on a journey XS650.com Supporter Top Contributor

Lovely, such a clean and thought out looking bike!

Mailman, Boog and gggGary like this.
  3. kiwi

kiwi XS650 Enthusiast

BC 604
    I like this bike. Seems to be well thought out and put together. Good buy.

Mailman and Boog like this.
  4. Norton7d

Norton7d XS650 Junkie

OK, another 76 added to the club...glad to hear it. My love of the 76 has been documented on this forum.

Attached Files:

jetmechmarty and Boog like this.
  5. Wilas89

Wilas89 XS650 Member

Rebuild complete for now with a customer leather seat. Very happy with how it’s turned out. CD16D7EA-C68C-43A4-B222-4E6D7706BE9C.jpeg

6. jetmechmarty

jetmechmarty XS650 Guru XS650.com Supporter Top Contributor

I really like the way that front end looks. Does it have a speedometer? Is the top triple clamp stock? Nice bike!

7. Wilas89

Wilas89 XS650 Member

thanks. Triple clamp is stock with a custom mount for a motogadget tiny.

Boog and jetmechmarty like this.