Street Tracker

Dirt Track Mentality
Reaction score
Been searching but looking for the best and quickest information to split the bottom case, change out the shifting drum and any other shifting issues that I have experienced. something is broke or worn out as i have messed with the star, ctutch adjustment, plates cable etc. Any ssisstane to drill me right to the correct well documented post would be greatly appreciated.

Been searching but looking for the best and quickest information to split the bottom case, change out the shifting drum and any other shifting issues that I have experienced. something is broke or worn out as i have messed with the star, ctutch adjustment, plates cable etc. Any ssisstane to drill me right to the correct well documented post would be greatly appreciated.
The BEST info on case splitting is the OEM manual, I know it gets said a lot around here but it really is your best bet for all service info.

Last edited:
Not to be rude, but there is a search function as well as a tech section right in the Garage forum section.

Also, if you can't figure out how to split the cases you may not want to start. These are pretty simple little engines. That being said even if you flub things up there will be plenty people here who could help you out.

What, exactly, are your symptoms?
The problem started jumping out of second gear under load. Now it’s gotten to the point to where it’s clunky the shift in between all gears you can get it but not while riding.
Not to be rude, but there is a search function as well as a tech section right in the Garage forum section.

Also, if you can't figure out how to split the cases you may not want to start. These are pretty simple little engines. That being said even if you flub things up there will be plenty people here who could help you out.

Appreciate that emensly that the issues so muc searching just thought I could get a little assis as I have not been on here since I completed my build several years ago. Just looking for the quick tricks to follow.

Attachments

• FD80E421-9AC3-464A-BAA0-B7466805CC89.jpeg
    FD80E421-9AC3-464A-BAA0-B7466805CC89.jpeg
    296.5 KB · Views: 138
Back