Wanted - looking for 70-73 xs1 xs1b xs2 Centerstand

geezer

XS650 Member
Reaction score
Doing a mild restore on an 71 xs1b need centerstand and hardware ... clean seat wanted ... could use a Tank as Previous owner botched a Kreme job:doh: ...front fender assymbly rear fender hoop..... behind seat hoop ...ect side covers with trim not peeling Just the usuall stuff :banghead::bike:... Thanks Geezer

Kreme is a brand of tank liner... a method of derusting a tank.. its kind of rubbery there are other better methods of tank restoration in my opinion one is using electrolysis the other is a liner made by casewell plating ...the other one is made by a paint company called POR and is a hard durable epoxy

Sundie Im Wrong the cap hinge is in front flips forward towards the triple trees no key hole maybe its the right tank you have... I just got the bike last weekend and I stopped by my shop and checked its opposite of the 3 specials I have which all hinge at the back or seat side ...Do you know any of the DTT guys in Toronto??? did TIm aka Tintin finish that nice xs1 650 cafe

I have a nice gloss black powder coated centerstand. I've never used it, so its in perfect shape. Part number 1T3-27111-02-00. I'm not sure if it'll fit your application, but it sure looks purdy!

Doing a mild restore on an 71 xs1b need centerstand and hardware ... clean seat wanted ... could use a Tank as Previous owner botched a Kreme job:doh: ...front fender assymbly rear fender hoop..... behind seat hoop ...ect side covers with trim not peeling Just the usuall stuff :banghead::bike:... Thanks Geezer

Back