Sold / Found / Inactive - Looking for a project XS650

Britman

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
I am tired of doing Honda's. Anyone have a good motor XS650 with title that they are not going to get to or would like to sell. I do not care about cosmetics or if the bike is chopped or stock, but the bike must be able to be brought back to life without major motor internal repair and have a good transferable title. I am located in the almost Northern Virginia area and will travel. Thanks in advance....

DSC03942.JPG
DSC04077.JPG

I don't know how much you are looking to spend but here is a project that runs and has $850.00 in new parts and could really be turned into a really clean bike and has a New Jersey Title in my name. If this bike was broke down and painted it would go up in value with no problem. Most project bikes out there are $1500 not running or need another $800 to get it to run. This starts and drives goes threw all the gears just needs a little more attention to take it to the next level. You want to learn how to build a XS650 well here you have 94% of a bike and can tear it down and make it your own.
PM me if you are interested and we can haggle. I am right in NJ near SEASIDE HIGHTS BEACH.
Thanks Rich

Attachments

• rat1.jpg
    rat1.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 136
  • rat.jpg
    rat.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 129
  • rat3.jpg
    rat3.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 174
No longer looking-bought another CL77 Honda (305 Scrambler) today. Going to take a lot to make this one live again.....I am just destined to be a Honda fellow.... Thanks all.....

This one is going to be a doozy. May have to sell a kidney for money just to get it just up and running. A clean neat XS650 is looking pretty good right now, but I fall back to the old saying about making one's own bed......

DSC04088.JPG
DSC04091.JPG

I just realized, I never showed the finished version. BTW, I added one more to the collection shown in the last photo. For some ungodly reason I figured every 71 year old man should get one of these on his birthday......
DSC04320.JPG
DSC04321.JPG
DSC04422.JPG

Back