looking for an old army buddy

Jack

XS650 Guru
Top Contributor
Reaction score
Is there any members who live in the Bakersfield,Cal area? I looking for a old friend who I served with in the Army,his name is Burton F Goodall or as I knew him by Fred Goodall. The internet sources are useless in giving me the information I need in getting the right F Goodall as there seems to be a few in Cal. The company we served in was the 180th Aviation at Dolan Barracks in Schwabisch Hall, Germany. He married a German woman while stationed there and had baby too. My real name is John O'Hara and our Sgt.was Sgt. Sharmen. If any one has any tips on tracking down someone ,I sure would appreciate any assistance here.

I have several sets of orders with my brothers' social security numbers on them. If I were to use them, I would only do it with a licenced investigator. No way I'd use them on a web site. A lot of folks are using Facebook to run down old buddies. Works pretty well if they are "on". I'm not, so I'm still an unknown!

Jack I do live in Bakersfield, CA. How may I help. Tony C

Tony, I believe I found my old friend in Bakersfield:thumbsup: a woman answered the phone and I introduced my self,along with the reason for the call and I proceeded asking her several question describing Fred and his where abouts 35 years ago and she kindly answered all my inquires with a 95% positive answer. I was so pumped up and this woman no doubt felt my energy,so hopefully he'll be home tonight but I'll let you know if it turns out to be a false call.

Back