1. The site was moved to a new faster server this morning (9/18/18). Report any problems.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Facebook people... We've created a group for XS650.com members to connect. Check it out!
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for right side cover..

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Alex Wagers, Apr 11, 2018.

1. Alex Wagers

Alex Wagers XS650 Enthusiast

Went for a cruise today and soon as I returned I noticed my right side air box cover was gone with the wind :( anybody out there have a right side cover for a 1980 XS they want to get rid of? Really kicking myself in the ass for not putting a bolt thru the bottom of it like I did the left side. Any help would be greatly appreciated I’ve looked on eBay but all the ones I saw looked over priced and rough.

Attached Files:

2. Alex, I have one but it is missing the bottom peg that snugs into the rubber grommet. Would you like a picture?

3. Alex Wagers

Alex Wagers XS650 Enthusiast

Thanks KC 120 but I found one over the weekend. I sure appreciate it tho!

KC 120 likes this.
  4. fredintoon

fredintoon Fred Hill, S'toon.

Hi Alex,
    me too.
    I know there's an extra plastic sidecover in our new home's garage somewhere in the big pile of boxes.
    If it's a right or a left I'm not so sure of.
    Alas that it's too cold to look through them until the unseasonable low temperature goes away.

5. xjwmx

xjwmx XS650 Guru

U.S.A.
    I'll sell you one that I found on the shoulder of the road last week :)

6. Guru, I would just like to know where my matching sock is in the laundry basket!!!besides, I think Alex found one already. :confused::eek: