Mad Max fans..new from Zero engineering

sometimes, I've had it with how "fabulous" these designer bikes are lol. don't get me wrong, the bikes look like it took a lot of skill and work, but people need to get over the steampunk thing. back to traditional racers please!

edit* hans bike is sick.

Twins you might like well done round steak, but I like a nice black and blue Rib Eye. To each his own man.

sometimes, I've had it with how "fabulous" these designer bikes are lol. don't get me wrong, the bikes look like it took a lot of skill and work, but people need to get over the steampunk thing. back to traditional racers please!

edit* hans bike is sick.

You either like em or not :confused: :D Close up of Hans's motor

Attachments

• IMG_4955.jpg
    IMG_4955.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 210
  • IMG_4957.jpg
    IMG_4957.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 202
Last edited:
lol, I'm not bashing it, just saying that "race bikes" with 100lbs of chrome doesn't seem to make sense. also it has to be tasteful and never gaudy.

xstracker.jpg

I thought steam punk was more in line with the motor build on Han's hard tail not the cafe. Looking through the " Chabott Engineering" site has given me a whole new take on the art to building something different. Move over hadtails:D

Tighten that chain on that last pic :doh:

The detail in the engine pictures 650skull posted shows a whole lot of thought, attention and hard work. I'm not a hard tail guy but you have to admire that kind of artistry. Lots of sweat.

no no, I wasn't dissing any engine work, the xs650 engine is a work of art in itself to start out. I was referring to the fancy metal work on the first bike, and how seemingly pointless and heavy it is.

Did you check out his site bigjimmy, he does use a lot of alloy and brass as well 1946 Harly, "Sepia"

Yeah I have seen his work. Like I have said before in other threads - I'm not much of a cafe or tracker or racer guy, but man his work makes me second guess that.

I was responding to twins comment on adding 100lbs of chrome. I was saying I thought he just used polished alloys and aluminum.

I'm definitely more of a bobber type of guy. However, I can always appreciate fine craftsmanship of cafe's and trackers.

Back